Question Estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
A case study or paper on antibodies to hCG was published in the 70's or early 80's. I linked it on here last year. IIRC failure of treatment in a few hypogantic men who were initially treated with sucess was discussed. Whatever proof the researcher offered of antibodies was later found suspect.

I believe that's the study he's talking about, nothing that would stop anyone from using HCG.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Logan45

Hey guys thanks for clarifying. This website is amazing so many of you with such great knowledge and experience. Definitely glad I found this site. It is awesome you all are so willing to share it all. One more question with HCG have you noticed a spike in estrogen when you initially started using?

Thanks!

CoastWatcher

Hey guys thanks for clarifying. This website is amazing so many of you with such great knowledge and experience. Definitely glad I found this site. It is awesome you all are so willing to share it all. One more question with HCG have you noticed a spike in estrogen when you initially started using?

Thanks!

HCG can cause estradiol levels to rise. Increases in E2 due to HCG usage are not easy to control with an AI because the higher levels are not the result of aromatization- the HCG is sparking the process within the testicles. That said, few men abandon HCG because of this.

HCG can cause estradiol levels to rise. Increases in E2 due to HCG usage are not easy to control with an AI because the higher levels are not the result of aromatization- the HCG is sparking the process within the testicles. That said, few men abandon HCG because of this.
Not to be rude here, this is a genuine question, how can estradiol be produced in the human body other than by aromatization? The testes simply contain the aromatase enzyme and testosterone is aromatized intratesticularly.

CoastWatcher

Not to be rude here, this is a genuine question, how can estradiol be produced in the human body other than by aromatization? The testes simply contain the aromatase enzyme and testosterone is aromatized intratesticularly.

In my effort to make it clear that an AI would be minimally effective I was guilty of a poor, incorrect choice of words. You are, indeed, correct.

In my effort to make it clear that an AI would be minimally effective I was guilty of a poor, incorrect choice of words. You are, indeed, correct.
That is the sign of an intelligent person, ability to admit being incorrect. I am not perfect either but only hope to remain humble like you do as I learn new information all the time.

I agree with you that ai is minimally effective in controlling hcg induced aromatization, I can only assume it has something to do with the blood- testicular barrier.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me