Question about TRT and SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Namiko

Hello last year I have made a lab work. My protocol is 125 mg once week..
My through levels( tested on 7. Day) was 650.
Is that good?
I don't remember my free testosterone level. But it was somewhere in midrange. Also day 7.

My question is what does that say about my SHBG. I am just interested because my next lab work is in 4 weeks. And I did not tested my sbgh last year.

Any informations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Am I correct that you live in Europe?

You have no SHBG results, none, to report? When you write that you tested on day seven, you mean you drew your blood just prior to an injection (your weekly dose of 125mg)?

It’s not really reasonable to read backward and hope to extrapolate an SHBG value; SHBG should ideally be pulled when protocol design is being discussed. The number you don’t remember, Free Testosterone, is actually very important - your SHBG influ maces it heavily.

How are you actually feeling on this protocol?

Namiko

Yes I live in Europe.
I don't remember the exact number of my free t but I remember it was midrange on day 7( yes prior to my next shot) my Total t was 650.
Midrange free t on day 7 means on the day of shot much higher right?

I am feeling so lala. To be honest with 200 mg I felt much better. But I want to find a dosage where there is no need for an ai. And with 125 mg I don't take it. I want to wait for my next labs.

Regarding to sbgh yes you are totally right. I will definitely check my sbgh. Just wanted to know if there is any chance to estimate the sbgh from my numbers. Could it be low high or middle

Thnx

You can't guess on SHBG if you had Free T and the lab range you could make an educated guess-stimation if it were high or low but not with what you've posted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me