Question about Manufacturers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bishop

Hello All!
I was just started on Test Cyp by my physician at 200mg a week. I just got my first prescription filled at a local pharmacy and noticed it was from SUN Pharmacy. Being OCD I researched this and found it was in India and didn't have the best track record.

I asked and the pharmacist told me Pfizer doesn't make Depo-Test anymore. Is this true? If it is does anyone know if the Sun version is ok or if I should try to get it filled at another location next time.

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bishop

Yes. I am very cautiously optimistic that this will be a good thing for me. I've been 200-300 since I was tested at around 26 years old. I've waiting 13 years because my wife and I wanted to make sure we were done having children.

Ardoc

I am still receiving Pfizer Depo-Testosterone and just got a refill a week ago. I'm in Canada but I doubt that matters as to whether they are still manufacturing it or not?

Bishop

See that's what I was wondering. I went to the Pfizer website and there was nothing about it being discontinued. I may ask around and see if any other pharmacies still use name brand.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me