Question about insulin syringe volume and drawing T cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

Thinking ahead about my next syringe order:

I'm currently using 1cc-ml syringes and it takes about 1 minute to draw my dose of T cyp in grapeseed oil.

My dose is small, and for dose accuracy I could get away with lower power reading glasses if I could use 0.5 or even 0.3cc-ml syringes. These would be fine based on the volume of my injections, but:

When I draw from the vial with the 1cc syringe I pull back all the way to 100 units to increase the amount of suction/vacuum to draw the fluid. Theoretically, if I use 0.5 or 0.3 syringes it seems the relative suction would be half or one third that of 1cc, so draw time would be correspondingly longer.

For anyone who has tried 2 or 3 of these syringe volumes for T cyp, Does this ring true in practice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Thinking ahead about my next syringe order:

I'm currently using 1cc-ml syringes and it takes about 1 minute to draw my dose of T cyp in grapeseed oil.

My dose is small, and for dose accuracy I could get away with lower power reading glasses if I could use 0.5 or even 0.3cc-ml syringes. These would be fine based on the volume of my injections, but:

When I draw from the vial with the 1cc syringe I pull back all the way to 100 units to increase the amount of suction/vacuum to draw the fluid. Theoretically, if I use 0.5 or 0.3 syringes it seems the relative suction would be half or one third that of 1cc, so draw time would be correspondingly longer.

For anyone who has tried 2 or 3 of these syringe volumes for T cyp, Does this ring true in practice?
I have used all three 1, 0.5 and 0.3. I always avoid pulling all the way back because it causes air bubble to form. If it takes one minute to drawn you are probably using something like 31G. I found that a 28G is the perfect balance between draw time and smooth injection. But regarding your question no I didn’t notice much of a difference in draw time amongst the three difference sizes. But indeed it was much better to measure a smaller dosage using a smaller volume syringe. When I was injecting daily i used 0.3ml now i inject E3.5D and i use 0.5ml for both testosterone and HCG

Last edited:

HealthMan

Also the syringe is a bit thinner the lower the volume which shoud help with suction and make up for the fact you have less room to pull the plunger. The length of the syringe is not proportional to its volume (i.e the 0.3ml syringe length is not 1/3 of the length of the 1ml syringe)

Blackhawk

Thanks, close guess on gauge, using 5/16" 30g, I would not want to go thinner. I'll probably go for the 0.5ml. My current dose (Combo of T cyp plus HCG) is 24 units and may soon increase slightly so could be pushing the 0.3 volume

HealthMan

Thanks, close guess on gauge, using 5/16" 30g, I would not want to go thinner. I'll probably go for the 0.5ml. My current dose (Combo of T cyp plus HCG) is 24 units and may soon increase slightly so could be pushing the 0.3 volume
0.5m is definitely the best choice then. 28G is thicker not thinner. After trying all gauges from 27-31 i found the 28G to be the best balance between time to load and painless injection.

Blackhawk

0.5m is definitely the best choice then. 28G is thicker not thinner. After trying all gauges from 27-31 i found the 28G to be the best balance between time to load and painless injection.

Thanks, yeah I am fully aware of gauge considerations. For me, it's 30g 5/16", works fine and I have no reason to go larger.

fifty

A 30g seems thin for grapeseed oil. Never tried that. If it takes you a minute to draw does it take a minute to inject?

Blackhawk

A 30g seems thin for grapeseed oil. Never tried that. If it takes you a minute to draw does it take a minute to inject?

Like I said, works fine for me, absolutely no problem. Maybe 5-10 seconds to inject. Pushing the plunger to inject creates much more pressure and flow than pulling the plunger and creating that tiny little vacuum.

BTW, my current T cyp dose is small, but I used to inject up to 64mg, (32 unit) doses. More like 15 seconds at that volume.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
When I was injecting twice-weekly, I used an easy touch 27g 1/2" syringe for both testosterone and HCG. Now that I inject daily and use a much smaller testosterone amount I use a 29g 2/2" syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me