insulin syringe bubble with test cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I started trying 27g and 28g easytouch insulin syringes 1/2" for test cyp. I almost always end up with one sizeable air bubble at the top of my syringe after I'm done loading (and lots of tiny bubbles while loading). Even though the bubble is at the needle side of the syringe, it won't come out until the plunger hits it at the end of the injection and pushes it out.

I don't get this air bubble as often when doing hcg. If I do test cyp with a luer lock syringe and replaceable needle tip, the air bubble will float into the tapered base of the needle attachment and I can push it right out while my needle is still in the vial. The bubble in my insulin syringe won't seem to push out that way.

Any pro tips here?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If the bubble gets down to less than a millimeter in diameter then I wouldn't worry about it. But I admit sometimes I get obsessed with getting rid of it. It depends on your patience. You can repeatedly do this after overfilling the syringe: Invert the syringe to send the bubble back to the plunger, then invert again, and as the bubble nears the needle press the plunger to create a flow through the needle back into the vial. If you do this enough with slight variations in angle then eventually you will blast the bubble out.

That tiny bubble is tough to get out and it's not going to effect you in any way. Guys hear air in injections and forget that that applies to IV injections, has no effect on IM/SQ that we do.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I'm drawing testosterone from my vial into my syringe. I overfill my syringe and then try to work the bubbles out. Occasionally I do get some small bubbles in my syringe and I do inject them, I've never had any issues yet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me