Measuring testosterone dosage in syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I too want to wish you luck and look forward to your report.
With everyday injections you really won't have a peak and trough will you? Other than just before injection time.
Thanks feelinglost. I would think given cypionate half life daily injections would produce very stable levels throughout the day specially when given subq.

You should go bigger in my opinion. It is safer for your syringe volume to have at least twice the volume that you will inject at one time, or else you risk pulling the plunger out when you draw it. If you are backloading them then it's not as big of a deal, but I'm not a fan of doing that.

I would recommend the 1ml syringes. Anything bigger from my experience is too difficult to measure and draw up with. It is easier to be more precise when you have a syringe with a smaller diameter; as long as you measure the number on the syringe and your needle is also full, then you should get the full dose. The extra that gets lost in the deadspace is in addition to what you measured, you don't need to reclaim it.

duramax

I believe that would be 210 mg weekly.
I have been on 200 mg weekly, but that was one injection. Of course that was also before I found I had low SHGB. I know you said you do .16 daily and it does you good. I've been doing .15 daily and I'm not so sure it's working for the better. My libido still is in the gutter. I may drop back to .12 and see if it helps? Very frustrated.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been on 200 mg weekly, but that was one injection. Of course that was also before I found I had low SHGB. I know you said you do .16 daily and it does you good. I've been doing .15 daily and I'm not so sure it's working for the better. My libido still is in the gutter. I may drop back to .12 and see if it helps? Very frustrated.
I said, 16 MG daily. That’s what a lot of low shbg guys use. Some have to go even lower.

UCFguy01

What does your estrogen look like? For me, just a little bit of exemestane(1/4 pill twice a week) brought libido higher for me. I tried a half pill twice a week and that brought me E2 too low and I shot past the sweet spot.

madman

Super Moderator

Post labs?

With low SHBG bet your FT levels are very high injecting 210 mg/week (30 mg daily).

Going to .12 ml/12 units is still 168 mg/week (24 mg daily).

Most men injecting daily can achieve a healthy TT/FT level using .07-.10ml (14-20mg T)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me