I'm losing the 20% of testosterone that I precharged in Insulin syringes, help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bracho

So after realizing that I'm not able to buy empty sterile vials here in my country (Venezuela) to store the content of my Sustanon 250 ampoules, I decided to just precharge some insulin syringe (29G, 1/2") while keeping a space between the Test and the rubber of the syringe, not as safe as a vial, but better than just wasting all my ampoules or injecting a full 1ml in a single pin.

I inject 120g weekly split into two doses, so I charged 0.25ml into every syringe. Pinned 1 immediately and stored the other 3.

Turns out, however, that after a 3 days, the quantity of test was diminished by about 0.05 in every syringe. I know that it may seem insignificant, but I'd really like to economize, TRT is for life, and after a couple of years that wasted Test will be some significant wasted money.

So I was wondering if:

1. High temperature is the cause (we have 27-30ºC peaks here), should I store the Test on my freezer?
  2. I should use another syringe (I'll attach 2 pictures of the syringe I'm using)
  3. I'm not storing it the proper way: I'm back filling the syringes with a bigger one (1 1/2" 21g), because the short, 1/2" neddle cannot reach the bottom of the ampoule. After that, I make sure that there is space between the Test and the rubber and then I place the syringe with the neddle facing down in a glass. After that, I put the glass in a dark place. Am I missing something here?
  4. Is my testosterone leaking out from the neddle? Is there anyway to avoid it?

20230327_115758.jpg
20230327_115901.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is it not legal to import vials from another country? You might be able to find a U.S.-based vendor who would ship there.

If you're losing 0.05 out of 0.25 mL then that's 20%, which is pretty significant. In general with these small-gauge needles I don't think gravity alone is enough to cause the loss you're seeing. Another hypothesis is that the air gap expands with temperature and forces out some testosterone. In these scenarios you should find the missing testosterone in the caps. Regardless, you should not chill your testosterone. This might lead to crystallization, which would cause you some problems. If temperature fluctuations are causing this then a well-insulated container might help some.

One other comment on technique: Are you using a filter needle to draw testosterone from the ampule? That's the recommended approach to avoid getting any glass particles. After the draw one switches to a regular needle to complete the transfer.

Marchickney

i tried same procedure and stored them upright in a glass and pretty much all the Test cyp drained out overnight ! The needle end of the insulin pins not sealed /tight - i just dont think pre-charging needles works IMO. Be worth trying to order in vials. Good luck mate.

Bremster

I’m doing approximately the same thing although I have a different problem, I have 1 ml ampoules and I am trying to fill 4 syringes with .25 ml, only I can only fill two with .25 and my ampoule is empty, what am missing?

Bremster

Regarding storing filled syringes, I have had luck with storing them on their sides, leaking is not perceptible. My problem as mentioned above is I can’t get 1 ml ampoule to fill 4 or even 3 syringes with.25 ml of testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me