Proviron + Clomid/HCG for Low DHT, SHBG & E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

jxpx1

Hi everyone, I have been following this board for some time now and was looking to get some opinions on my situation. I am 35-year-old male suffering from post-finasteride syndrome for the last 15+ years. My symptoms are mostly sexual: mild ED, decreased EQ and decreased sensitivity. Below are my most recent labs:

Testosterone: 457 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 14.1 ng/dl
Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 21 pg/ml
DHT: 22 ng/dl (low)
SHBG: 16.7 nmol/L
LH: 3.5
FSH: 2.3
Prolactin: 23.2 (high)
Progesterone: 0.2
DHEA: 217
TSH: 0.84

Unfortunately I never had pre-finasteride labwork, but ever since quitting my labs have been remarkably consistent: Below range DHT, high prolactin, and low-normal everything else.

I believe that finasteride permanently downregulated my 5ar activity and that my low DHT is the cause of my problems. After quitting finasteride due to sexual sides, my erection quality/sensitivity never bounced back and my hair loss rate permanently slowed.

At this point I am planning to run a low dose (12.5-25mg) Proviron cycle to see if it alleviates my symptoms. My biggest concern, however, is that my already low-ish E2 and SHBG would be crushed into the ground. Because of this, I’m wondering if there would be any issues running Proviron concurrently with Clomid or even HCG?

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Frizzle

Hi everyone, I have been following this board for some time now and was looking to get some opinions on my situation. I am 35-year-old male suffering from post-finasteride syndrome for the last 15+ years. My symptoms are mostly sexual: mild ED, decreased EQ and decreased sensitivity. Below are my most recent labs:

Testosterone: 457 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 14.1 ng/dl
Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 21 pg/ml
DHT: 22 ng/dl (low)
SHBG: 16.7 nmol/L
LH: 3.5
FSH: 2.3
Prolactin: 23.2 (high)
Progesterone: 0.2
DHEA: 217
TSH: 0.84

Unfortunately I never had pre-finasteride labwork, but ever since quitting my labs have been remarkably consistent: Below range DHT, high prolactin, and low-normal everything else.

I believe that finasteride permanently downregulated my 5ar activity and that my low DHT is the cause of my problems. After quitting finasteride due to sexual sides, my erection quality/sensitivity never bounced back and my hair loss rate permanently slowed.

At this point I am planning to run a low dose (12.5-25mg) Proviron cycle to see if it alleviates my symptoms. My biggest concern, however, is that my already low-ish E2 and SHBG would be crushed into the ground. Because of this, I’m wondering if there would be any issues running Proviron concurrently with Clomid or even HCG?

Thanks in advance
Maybe - scrotum applied - testosterone cream (not gel) with 20% potency will give you some relief, as it will increase DHT through conversion of testosterone to DHT. The enzyme reponsible for this conversion (5AR) is very high in your scrotal skin. Scrotal application will normally yield higher DHT levels than injections.

jxpx1

Maybe - scrotum applied - testosterone cream (not gel) with 20% potency will give you some relief, as it will increase DHT through conversion of testosterone to DHT. The enzyme reponsible for this conversion (5AR) is very high in your scrotal skin. Scrotal application will normally yield higher DHT levels than injections.
Yes, I have considered that as a potential long term solution... I guess my hope in the short term is to kickstart my HPTA, as my labs indicate secondary hypogonadism.

Forty2

Yes, I have considered that as a potential long term solution... I guess my hope in the short term is to kickstart my HPTA, as my labs indicate secondary hypogonadism.
Your LH is 3.5 so I would not say you have secondary hypogonadism.
Your total and free testosterone are also completely normal. Many guys on TRT feel good with your natural numbers.

jxpx1

Your LH is 3.5 so I would not say you have secondary hypogonadism.
Your total and free testosterone are also completely normal. Many guys on TRT feel good with your natural numbers.
Unfortunately I do suffer from low e2 symptoms, and paradoxically I am very sensitive to aromatization, probably due to my low dht. The challenge here is raising DHT while maintaining a healthy e2 level

bixt

It is an idea worth testing.

Another one to test if that fails is combining the proviron with small amounts of highly aromatisable compounds such as dbol as a trial. Or E2 pills, if you can get over the mental hurdle.

You have PFS - none of the usual advice applies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me