Proven Pregnenolone supplement to raise out of range level?

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

My lab just came back with a mark 0f 9(22-237) for pregnenolone. I would like to be prepared to question my doctor about appropriate action. I supplement Dhea of 35mg a day, and my dhea just came back at 204(70-495). I have read you should not take the both of them, Empower info. I have no idea, no history of this, it was my first test for it. I am already looking for a Homocysteine supplement, soif anyone can help here i would appreciate it.

Thank you...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Pregnenlone is a poor and innaccurate test, and can be expensive (depending on one's financial perspective), reason you don't see people testing it. But test Progesterone instead as it's accurate, cost effective and a fair assumption that if Prog is OK then Preg is OK as well as it's just one step up in the conversion chain.

I don't advocate use of either one but when guys do use them, it's best for an oral micronized capsule like Empower has available, or even a TD cream. Cheap oral tablets should be avoided like the plague. Dosing on one or both should be low to judge tolerance, like 5-10mg each per day.

DHEA can be an aromatase problem in many guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me