Progesterone Dose for Men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I've been using 40 a night. 2 pumps. I am still sleeping like a champ. Thats really the only benefit I see. It is calming and helps me sleep well ALL night. Obviously good sleep is a pillar of health so the cascade of health benefits will be immense. Still no real impact on libido or erections but I am still going to be patient.
Awesome, thanks for the update. And even tho ur not seeing any positive benefits in regards to libido and erections, at least ur libido and erections haven’t gotten worse and at least ur not experiencing any feminizing symptoms so far

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

I've been using 40 a night. 2 pumps. I am still sleeping like a champ. Thats really the only benefit I see. It is calming and helps me sleep well ALL night. Obviously good sleep is a pillar of health so the cascade of health benefits will be immense. Still no real impact on libido or erections but I am to still going to be patient.
At least no negative affect on libido. I think ~20 mg cream to balls every night has bumped my libido up a bit, nothing AMAZING.

Z

Zibernet

Anyone have any bad reactions to the progesterone cream, particularly on the scrotum? Currently not doing so well. Was fine with pregnenolone cream on the legs in the morning. Wondering if the progesterone cream down there is contributing to the downturn I’ve been having, but don’t want to change the protocol until after Tuesday when I go in for bloodwork that includes those.

Generally feel the bad end of higher cortisol.

Do you also feel bad when on melatonin?
I'm checking whether there is a connexion with serotonin here.

Smokin Joe

Melatonin is like taking dhea with me-they both make feel horrible.
Its like a weight on me all the next day.
Never tried either for long term because of this.

Gman86

i might try 20mg. Wouldnt mind paying less if it works just as well. Progesterone has consistantly shown, to me at least, that it absolutely solved my sleep issues on trt.
Have u ever experimented with pregnenolone in the past? I’m 100% convinced that having bottomed out progesterone levels on TRT isn’t a good thing, and that I want my levels to forever be at least 0.5ng/ml, or a bit higher, from here on out. The only thing I haven’t figured out yet is whether I should increase my prog levels via direct exogenous progesterone, or through pregnenolone supplementation. I’m pretty sure whichever one I use topical is the preferred route, but not 100% sure on that either. Just leaning towards topical for either atm.

DixieWrecked

I have used pregnenolone alot. It would negatively effect my sleep. It was weird because sometimes I'd take it and it would get me moving and other times I'd take it and I would be chilled out. Either way it messes up my sleep though.

Gman86

I have used pregnenolone alot. It would negatively effect my sleep. It was weird because sometimes I'd take it and it would get me moving and other times I'd take it and I would be chilled out. Either way it messes up my sleep though.
Damn, was hoping u either haven’t taken it or have taken it with neutral or positive results.

What form did u take?

What dose did u take?

What time of day did u take it?

Gianluca

Same here in regards to Pregnenolone, I tried the cream and capsule at night, some time it would help with sleep, sometime it would do just the opposite. Did you try a cream or capsule for Pregnenolone?

for Progesterone, did you try the capsule at night as well or only cream?

thanks

DixieWrecked

Damn, was hoping u either haven’t taken it or have taken it with neutral or positive results.

What form did u take?

What dose did u take?

What time of day did u take it?
Capsules from vitamine shoppe and pure encapsulations. Never tried any cream. Tried both night and morning. Doses varied from 10-80mg. No matter what it eventually messed my sleep up worse than it already was. I would feel good on it (clear mind) except maybe a little too in tune with my feelings. But the ack of sleep would eventually catch up to me. I might try it again now that I have the sleep figured out.

I have only tried progesterone cream. And I've only tried oral pregnenolone.

DixieWrecked

Ya know, you guys got me thinking. I may go ahead and try a few days of the pregnenolone and the DHEA to see if it feels like anything. If it has at least a neutral effect I'll keep going with it. Bur if they mess with this blissful sleep that progesterone blesses me with, back in the cupboard they will go.

Gman86

Ya know, you guys got me thinking. I may go ahead and try a few days of the pregnenolone and the DHEA to see if it feels like anything. If it has at least a neutral effect I'll keep going with it. Bur if they mess with this blissful sleep that progesterone blesses me with, back in the cupboard they will go.
Just make sure u don’t start the preg and DHEA at the same time. I would personally do a full experiment with the preg first, and then after ur done maybe try experimenting with DHEA. Just don’t do both at the same time

Gianluca

Capsules from vitamine shoppe and pure encapsulations. Never tried any cream. Tried both night and morning. Doses varied from 10-80mg. No matter what it eventually messed my sleep up worse than it already was. I would feel good on it (clear mind) except maybe a little too in tune with my feelings. But the ack of sleep would eventually catch up to me. I might try it again now that I have the sleep figured out.

I have only tried progesterone cream. And I've only tried oral pregnenolone.
Did you think Pregnenolone was giving you almost a drug feeling keeping your mind too active at night?

Anonymon

I’ve been off progesterone cream on the scrotum for a few days now, and can say that the feelings of extreme irritability and agitation have subsided. I’d used it before on my general stomach and other skin and it was mostly calming. At least for me, progesterone down there didn’t go well. Didn’t feel much for my libido from it but I did feel like yelling at my cutest of all dogs for so much as her licking her lips. Still on progesterone cream though. Got labs this morning too so I’ll see where my levels are at within a week or two.

Gman86

I’ve been off progesterone cream on the scrotum for a few days now, and can say that the feelings of extreme irritability and agitation have subsided. I’d used it before on my general stomach and other skin and it was mostly calming. At least for me, progesterone down there didn’t go well. Didn’t feel much for my libido from it but I did feel like yelling at my cutest of all dogs for so much as her licking her lips. Still on progesterone cream though. Got labs this morning too so I’ll see where my levels are at within a week or two.
I wonder what the difference between applying it to ur scrotum vs stomach was giving u the irritability and agitation? Any ideas? Only difference I can think of is that u would definitely be getting much higher absorption via the scrotum, and therefore higher progesterone levels, compared to applying it to ur stomach. But why would higher prog levels lead to agitation and irritability? Could it be inhibiting ur E2 and DHT too much? Low E2 can definitely make men very irritable and agitated

what’s the rest of ur protocol look like? Do u use an ai?

Anonymon

@Anonymon what was ur prog protocol applied to ur scrotum? Like product, dosage and time of day

and what is it now? Same dose and time, just applied to ur stomach?
I used this: Amazon.com

One pump, 20mg. Tried 2 at first then went to one but that didn’t help. I’ve heard it said progesterone on the skin gets metabolized very differently, which is why I had tried it in the past, and it was always a little calming.

20-24mg test-c daily, 380iu’s hcg 3x a week, no AI, 1 grain NDT and 50mcg T4 daily.

Progesterone on my scrotum had me feeling mostly the negative side effects of when I was on cortisol, only it took longer. Pregnenolone cream on my thighs had me feeling mostly the positive side effects of being on cortisol.

I’m not sure there’s much point in speculating what happens for some people vs others when they react to things. All of this stuff’s highly connected. Best to just focus on what works for some and doesn’t for others and give people levers to pull if they’re having issues.

I’ll be most interested in my free T3 numbers on my latest blood test, as historically I have done very poorly on thyroid meds of all kinds in a dose dependent manner despite having signs of low thyroid and lower end thyroid on blood tests. Always solves many issues at first, then my body downregulates something and it goes back to normal, then worse than I started. My free T and E2 skyrocket on T3 meds. Got SHBG on my latest test to see if it being low in response to the meds did that. Either way, progesterone on my scrotum made me angry and irritable over time. Pregnenolone on the thighs did not.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me