Problems with Walgreens Syringes

Buy Lab Tests Online

busa2009

I have two issues with walking into Walgreens here in Ga
Walgreens
6090 lake acworth,drive
Acworth,Ga.30101

The first time i was lucky in that I had my Prescription on the box but did not know it after 10 minutes of debating about why i can not buy syringes...Well, I go in tonight due to not staying on top of my ordering off the web. Well, I was told once again we cant sell you any. After 10 minutes of debating they slip and say only 30 gauge anything below that i need a prescription...Well, once again no prescription i pull out my order form from defy and they say thats only proof of use and not a prescription,which bothered me more....

My question is this can i get a prescription even though they fulfill it through their compound pharmacy?On my last refill i dont even have a tag with my name on a box showing that its for me in-case i may have to travel with it...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe most people buy their syringes online. With this heroin epidemic we have going on, it's probably only going to get harder. If they were thinking right, I would want an addict to use a clean needle. Less disease spread.

I believe most people buy their syringes online. With this heroin epidemic we have going on, it's probably only going to get harder. If they were thinking right, I would want an addict to use a clean needle. Less disease spread.

I used to live in Massachusetts, a state that is at last tying to do something about the opiate epidemic. You can get needles over the counter without a prescription.

Eddard

You can also order directly through Defy. That's what I do. I tell them what syringes/needles I want and how many and they are included in my fedex package.

littlecub85

GO TO a MOM and POP pharmacy I hate wallgreens. there horrible. also every state is different. in NYC you are allowed to buy them with no prescription. u can litterly walk in and buy 1 ......all the heroin users do it all the time ..... bbut any way .... the best mail order pharmacy ever is https://www.pfsprx.com/ PFSP is such a mom and pop felt mail order pharmacy and they compound stuff...... i use them all the time... just get a new script for a box of 100 and theyll send them to u...with any notes or instructions u may need. i get just scripts from the doc with 3 refills for boxes of 100...? if i have to travel i bring a print out from the pharmacy.... but ive never had any problem

littlecub85

we have here in nyc. and new jersey Needle exchange programs. where addicts can go get 100s of their needles cookers cotton balls alcohol wipes and bandaids and u walk out with a huge brown bag....... and u can go back 1 a month ...we are very highly drug populated with NYC NEWARK NJ CAMDEN PATERSON NJ ...all HEROIN and CRACK OCs ROXIs so many methadone clinics...... i wont lie.... im on a methadone clinic. im sober from street drugs and alcohol and non prescribed meds now 7 years come january but and im proud to say i made it this far....its hard ...specially when ur neighbor is knocking on ur door and trying to sell u stuff.... they know not to bother me now tho.. but its crazy.... im sure the world is getting like this also...but i see so much...and the gun shootings is going crazy here... i know this is so off topic sorry u just made me think.

Vince

Super Moderator
we have here in nyc. and new jersey Needle exchange programs. where addicts can go get 100s of their needles cookers cotton balls alcohol wipes and bandaids and u walk out with a huge brown bag....... and u can go back 1 a month ...we are very highly drug populated with NYC NEWARK NJ CAMDEN PATERSON NJ ...all HEROIN and CRACK OCs ROXIs so many methadone clinics...... i wont lie.... im on a methadone clinic. im sober from street drugs and alcohol and non prescribed meds now 7 years come january but and im proud to say i made it this far....its hard ...specially when ur neighbor is knocking on ur door and trying to sell u stuff.... they know not to bother me now tho.. but its crazy.... im sure the world is getting like this also...but i see so much...and the gun shootings is going crazy here... i know this is so off topic sorry u just made me think.

We also have a needle exchange program in Milwaukee. In the Aid Resource Center

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching