Problems with LabCorp Sensitive Estradiol Machine

Buy Lab Tests Online

rugbyhit

I'll be damned...was wondering why it was taking so long. The Labcorp customer rep told me it was due to the complexity of the test, which i thought was BS since its been the same protocol forever. No mention of broken equipment. They should have just been truthful.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KenLowT

Soooooo I had mine done on September 29th and now it's October 11th and it's still not even showing on my patient portal. I would be somewhat excited to just see that my results are in the system, but not present for viewing, however LabCorp is acting like I never took the test. I ordered through Discount Labs and I'm hoping that this backlog doesn't go on much longer. Has anybody gotten their blood drawn after me and are at least seeing something on their patient portal?

I'll be damned...was wondering why it was taking so long. The Labcorp customer rep told me it was due to the complexity of the test, which i thought was BS since its been the same protocol forever. No mention of broken equipment. They should have just been truthful.
LC/MC/MS E2 always takes longer to result, they're right in telling you that beyond whatever equip is/was down.

DragonBits

Soooooo I had mine done on September 29th and now it's October 11th and it's still not even showing on my patient portal. I would be somewhat excited to just see that my results are in the system, but not present for viewing, however LabCorp is acting like I never took the test. I ordered through Discount Labs and I'm hoping that this backlog doesn't go on much longer. Has anybody gotten their blood drawn after me and are at least seeing something on their patient portal?

In my experience, the Labcorp portal is the last place any information shows up.

25% of the time, labcorp will show lab results sent to XXX (like Defy )and waiting X days before you can see them on labcorp, the other 75% of the time the site that you order from will get your results, they site may or may not email them or call you about them, labcorp will sooner or later post the results on their website.

I am being vague because a lot depends on where you ordered the labs from, but it's pretty consistent that labcorp is the last to inform you of anything.

KenLowT

In my experience, the Labcorp portal is the last place any information shows up.

25% of the time, labcorp will show lab results sent to XXX (like Defy )and waiting X days before you can see them on labcorp, the other 75% of the time the site that you order from will get your results, they site may or may not email them or call you about them, labcorp will sooner or later post the results on their website.

I am being vague because a lot depends on where you ordered the labs from, but it's pretty consistent that labcorp is the last to inform you of anything.
I ordered through Discounted Labs which is my first time. Last time I ordered through Defy and got the results via your 25% of the time scenario.

DragonBits

I ordered through Discounted Labs which is my first time. Last time I ordered through Defy and got the results via your 25% of the time scenario.

This time, I got my E2 sensitive notice from Labcorp that the results were sent to Defy and labcorp would post them in two days, then I emailed Defy and they sent me the results. Maybe Defy would have sent me the results without me emailing them, I didn't want to wait around and find out.

I did the test on 10-6, results were in 10-11, Defy sent the results 10-11. About the time I have come to expect for this test. I did test on Sat morning.

One thing that changed, Defy sent me a copy of the "original" Labcorp report in Labcorp format, in the past Defy would parse the data and put it into a Defy report format. Same data, completely different look to it.

I had opened a ticket with Labcorp a month ago when they seemed like they were going to fail at all to report the data on their portal that I already had in hand from Defy. 5 days later the report showed up on the labcorp portal.

The reason I like to see the "original" report.

In 2016 I had a blood test done by my then PCP, when his patient portal reported the result in their format, a couple of tests only had the test with a black field for results.

Example was "ESTOS FR MALES ED" which appears to be FT, but NO actual results, the same for TSH. Just a blank field.

I complained to his staff about the FT, then the result for FT were entered, but No ranges, and no indication of what the units were, IE pg/ml or what? Since I was not on TRT at the time, and the result was 74.1, I assumed that in pg/ml it was actually 7.41. I didn't complain about TSH or the lack of lab ranges and for TSH I never saw a result. It wasn't critical at the time since my TT at the time was 412 and that doctor considered it too high to recommend TRT.

But since then, I always look to find the original lab report, be it from a hospital lab like ACL or whatever a Doc uses, labcorp, Quest, etc. I feel I can't trust whatever software or manual entry is used to create a custom view of the original lab data. I haven't seen that sort of thing happen since it happened that one time in 2016, but now I just like to see the lab report in its original format.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me