President Trump is taking one tab of hydroxychloroquine and zinc per day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Montrealer

Read this. Fox likes to leave the inconvenient items out. Fox news is well known for being a propaganda machine, not a solid fact based news operation. You need to look at more than one source to really know what is happening in the world.

Treating COVID-19 with hydroxychloroquine, with or without azithromycin, leads to more deaths

Trump drug 'raises death risk in Covid patients'

Covid-19: VA Study Points to Increased Mortality with Hydroxychloroquine | Physician's Weekly

Treatment With Hydroxychloroquine or Azithromycin and In-Hospital Mortality in Patients With COVID-19
All right, speaking of a propaganda machine, none of these are studies. These articles in partisan outlets. Do better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

All right, speaking of a propaganda machine, none of these are studies. These articles in partisan outlets. Do better.
I just posted this a couple minutes ago, so there is no way you would have had time to read any of those studies. Educate yourself. Youre making yourself look like an uneducated follower. You would have known that the whole world has known about these studies if you looked at more than one news source.

Montrealer

I just posted this a couple minutes ago, so there is no way you would have had time to read any of those studies. Educate yourself. Youre making yourself look like an uneducated follower. You would have known that the whole world has known about these studies if you looked at more than one news source.
Dude, those are not studies. I clicked every link. An article by a deranged nevertrumper on BBC site is NOT a study. Please share a link to a randomized double blinded study and we will have an intelligent discussion.

Westin

Dude, those are not studies. I clicked every link. An article by a deranged nevertrumper on BBC site is NOT a study. Please share a link to a randomized double blinded study and we will have an intelligent discussion.
You are really scary. Better yet, show us a study that says its proven to work from a relieable source within that last week.

charile12

Why does everyone with TDS ignore the many cases from Drs that treated thousands of patients with hydroxychloroquine and patients recovered? Some from home. And a user on here said a relative took it and recovered quickly.

It is sick that governors have made effective treatment political probably costing lives.

Last edited:

Westin

It is interesting with people like that, the base. His base are the people Trump himself despises the most, he thinks they are low level sheep. Blue collar hard working people, he thinks they are low income scum, he hates those people. He shouts loud and they can identify with the frustration in their life and think he is on their side. He wouldn't let one of them into his golf resorts, but they love him. He wouldn't stand next to them in a lobby. They just cant see through the fog. They like his rally cries about how the US is getting screwed while he is busy gutting institutions and inspector generals we depend on to keep us honest and safe. We had an office of pandemics a few years ago before he ordered it shutdown. Their job was to be out in front of these situations, but don't worry... the virus will just go away. And the evangelicle preachers, cheats on his wife, pays off prostitutes, grabs women by the pussy, these preachers love the guy. It goes against everything they say they stand for. Crazy world. BTW: I have always leaned republican, but I cant ignore the obvious.

Last edited:

OMI100

:):)

It concerns me that there is such a rush to get a vaccine they won't do a long safety study and maybe there could be unexpected consequence after a time. And i am pretty cavalier about risk, no doubt many others are going to be more cautious than I am.
YEP!!!!
Google "thalidomide babies"

Vtail

I hope this thread doesn't get locked, although I expect it will now that the name calling has begun. I find it amazing how we are all so dug in on one side or the other. When the discussion is about HRT we all are very thoughtful and helpful. But with anything political the conversation inevitably goes off the rails. I personally am a bit of a news junkie but I can't watch the networks anymore - every one of them have their own agendas. I started following a number of people on twitter that have proven to be reliable sources. Most times I hear about events even before they show up on the networks, and I don't have to put up with the hysterics spewing from people like Hannity and Maddow (2 sides of the same coin).

dirkwright

Published May 7.
"In the main analysis, there was no significant association between hydroxychloroquine use and intubation or death (hazard ratio, 1.04, 95% confidence interval, 0.82 to 1.32). Results were similar in multiple sensitivity analyses. "

"In this observational study involving patients with Covid-19 who had been admitted to the hospital, hydroxychloroquine administration was not associated with either a greatly lowered or an increased risk of the composite end point of intubation or death. Randomized, controlled trials of hydroxychloroquine in patients with Covid-19 are needed. (Funded by the National Institutes of Health.) "

dirkwright

Published May 11.
"Conclusions and Relevance Among patients hospitalized in metropolitan New York with COVID-19, treatment with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, or both, compared with neither treatment, was not significantly associated with differences in in-hospital mortality. However, the interpretation of these findings may be limited by the observational design. "

DragonBits

I hope this thread doesn't get locked, although I expect it will now that the name calling has begun. I find it amazing how we are all so dug in on one side or the other. When the discussion is about HRT we all are very thoughtful and helpful. But with anything political the conversation inevitably goes off the rails. I personally am a bit of a news junkie but I can't watch the networks anymore - every one of them have their own agendas. I started following a number of people on twitter that have proven to be reliable sources. Most times I hear about events even before they show up on the networks, and I don't have to put up with the hysterics spewing from people like Hannity and Maddow (2 sides of the same coin).

Clearly you haven't been here during the estrogen wars.

dirkwright

Published May 22.
"The researchers conclude, “reports of potentially lethal acute cardiac proarrhythmogenic effects [promoting irregular heart rhythms] have been described mainly with azithromycin but also with hydroxychloroquine. Their combination yielded an even stronger signal. Hydroxychloroquine was also associated with potentially lethal heart failure when exposure was prolonged over several months. While the absolute case numbers were low, these CV-ADRs are important to bear in mind in the setting of COVID-19 patients who may present with additional risk factors for LQT/TdP including inflammation with elevated interleukin-6, hypokalemia, numerous interacting medications, bradycardia and higher hydroxychloroquine doses.” "

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Oh well! The study we were waiting for. Let's hope the vaccine work is succesful.

The malaria drug promoted by U.S. President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19 was ineffective in preventing infection in people exposed to the coronavirus, according to a widely anticipated clinical trial released on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale