President Trump is taking one tab of hydroxychloroquine and zinc per day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

When you're running on the economy and people are worried about going out and getting sick, it would make sense to give them hope that there are remedies. That doesn't mean they are true remedies. You cant run and win on the issue unless you calm fears. The issue is people believe this guy and he doesnt care about them. For him, it is win at any cost. Do you really think a white house dr would allow a 73 year old that is out of shape to take a drug that is not proven and may cause heart issues? From a national security perspective that would never happen.

Last edited:

Renman23

Trump's a morbidly obese old guy on stains with an awful diet who believe exercise is bad for you.

No reason I can see to take hjs medical advice.
Are you KIDDING?

OUR President according to his last Physical is 6'3... weighs 239 pounds, and had a resting BP of 118/80.....

And if you believe that Bullshit, he has some Steaks, Water and a degree to sell you!

I also dont believe hes taking thos drugs, but i SINCERELY hope he is!!

DragonBits

For me, it's about common sense.

A virus that has caused trillions of dollar of economic damage, world wide semi-panic, every biotech in the world trying to find remedies, every health organization in the world trying to help the sick, throwing anything they have in their drug / supplement supply, it's been going on for 5 months now.

Everyone that cares by now has heard of hydroxychloroquine months ago.

It it really worked, we would know about it 3 months ago. It doesn't appear to have even marginal value.

remdesivir appears to be marginally effective.

A good number of people will try any cheap, stupid remedy when they are scared, 700 people died in Iran after ingesting toxic methanol. And if I only took a little more zinc and Vit D, I would be OK, that was easy. The upside of zinc / vit d, it won't kill me.

Honestly, I am not overly worried, I am pretty healthy, Covid has a fairly low death rate especially for health people, as in the Bubonic plague is fatal in about 50-70% of untreated cases, 10-15 when treated with modern medicine, now there was something to really worry about.

80-90% of people get Covid and get well in 2-3 weeks, you could have drank holy water and say, hey, I got better, get me a priest to bless the water, problem solved, world saved, it was so easy.

DragonBits

When you're running on the economy and people are worried about going out and getting sick, it would make sense to give them hope that there are remedies. That doesn't mean they are true remedies. You cant run and win on the issue unless you calm fears. The issue is people believe this guy and he doesnt care about them. For him, it is win at any cost. Do you really think a white house dr would allow a 73 year old that is out of shape to take a drug that is not proven and may cause heart issues? From a national security perspective that would never happen.

I give it 50/50 trump is telling the truth about taking hydroxychloroquine, no doubt he is scared and for sure no one, including white house drs are going to be able to tell him what he should or should not do.

Maybe he is taking it, maybe not, it doesn't really matter. He and everyone around him gets tested daily, contact trace anyone that gets sick in the white house, his risk is really fairly low.

And I am a terrible follower, nearly the opposite of sheeple willing to follow authority blindly.

I am skeptical of even doctors when they are dealing with something they have no idea about.

How many doctors have told us that testosterone / TRT isn't recommend for us, we don't need it, it could cause harm and it isn't effective?

CROM

I give it 50/50 trump is telling the truth about taking hydroxychloroquine, no doubt he is scared and for sure no one, including white house drs are going to be able to tell him what he should or should not do.

Maybe he is taking it, maybe not, it doesn't really matter. He and everyone around him gets tested daily, contact trace anyone that gets sick in the white house, his risk is really fairly low.

And I am a terrible follower, nearly the opposite of sheeple willing to follow authority blindly.

I am skeptical of even doctors when they are dealing with something they have no idea about.

How many doctors have told us that testosterone / TRT isn't recommend for us, we don't need it, it could cause harm and it isn't effective?

I am sure he and most important WH staff already had the Covid-19 vaccine shot a long time ago. They just can’t tell people cuz it wouldn’t look good. Even Fauci said you could create a vaccine tomorrow but you’ve got to test to make sure it’s safe and effective for the masses.

DragonBits

I am sure he and most important WH staff already had the Covid-19 vaccine shot a long time ago. They just can’t tell people cuz it wouldn’t look good. Even Fauci said you could create a vaccine tomorrow but you’ve got to test to make sure it’s safe and effective for the masses.

So your theory is the WH staff can keep a secret?

DragonBits

You think HE can keep a secret?!?.... if he had been given a vaccine, he'd be telling EVERYBODY!

:):)

I was speculating that if they come out with a vaccine, should I wait for a time to see if there are many "adverse reactions", (like maybe growing a third eye or maybe your dick shrinks :) ?).

It concerns me that there is such a rush to get a vaccine they won't do a long safety study and maybe there could be unexpected consequence after a time. And i am pretty cavalier about risk, no doubt many others are going to be more cautious than I am.

For whatever reason, more than 50% of Americans don't get a flu vaccine, though I expect that percentage will go up next flu season.

Appassionato

For me, it's about common sense.

A virus that has caused trillions of dollar of economic damage, world wide semi-panic, every biotech in the world trying to find remedies, every health organization in the world trying to help the sick, throwing anything they have in their drug / supplement supply, it's been going on for 5 months now.

Everyone that cares by now has heard of hydroxychloroquine months ago.

It it really worked, we would know about it 3 months ago. It doesn't appear to have even marginal value.

remdesivir appears to be marginally effective.

A good number of people will try any cheap, stupid remedy when they are scared, 700 people died in Iran after ingesting toxic methanol. And if I only took a little more zinc and Vit D, I would be OK, that was easy. The upside of zinc / vit d, it won't kill me.

Honestly, I am not overly worried, I am pretty healthy, Covid has a fairly low death rate especially for health people, as in the Bubonic plague is fatal in about 50-70% of untreated cases, 10-15 when treated with modern medicine, now there was something to really worry about.

80-90% of people get Covid and get well in 2-3 weeks, you could have drank holy water and say, hey, I got better, get me a priest to bless the water, problem solved, world saved, it was so easy.

Your logic would have worked in a world with honest and ethic people running countries.
I'm afraid to tell you this is not the world we live in.

The economic damage wasn't a collateral, it was a goal. Along with the imposed vaccination that will follow, bringing a huge amount of cash to Bill Gates and Co.
Even if a vaccine will be useless seeing the high mutation rate of the virus.

But you can keep living in your fairy tale, thinking drugs companies care about you and your health.

All they want is a repeat customer.

PStephen

There is a doctor in France who just released a study with almost 1,000 patients who said it was extremely effective. Watch Laura Ingraham on Fox at night. Almost every night see interviews doctors who use it and love it.

From all the doctors I've heard, chloroquine at high doses caused heart issues. A doctor who treated Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis patients for 40 years never had a patient with a heart incident. If I was hospitalized, I would demand Hydroxy and zinc, and if I had secondary bacterial infection, ad Z-pak. Imo, vast majority of deaths are from not using hydroxy and zinc, and improper use of ventilators that are damaging lung tissues.

VD3 levels above 30ng/dl work similar to hydroxy. I've been about 60ng for years.
Do you not realize they select guests who will echo their talking points?
View attachment 9755

PStephen

A girl friend of mine, her older father is really sick. Resting pulse rate of 150, fever, stomach, cough. Goes to hospital and tested positive for Covid just 2 days ago. They put him on antibiotics and that was it.

Apparently, patients don't even get hydroxychloroquine unless they are on a ventilator?? This makes no sense to me. This hospital is not even getting Zinc and Vitamin D levels up. Not to mention that there has already been research for 3g of Vitamin C, IV every 6hrs. Hospital won't do that either.

My suggestion is to absolutely under no circumstances to go to the hospital. The protocols they are using seem to gear you more in the direction of death rather than life.
Hydroxychloroquine has been shown to increase the morality rate

TorontoTRT

It’s pretty clear. If the media is against it, it must be good. If the drug killed, the media would encourage Trump to take it. But it’s all about money. HCQ is less then a buck a pill, while the drug the media is pushing Remdesivir is $$$

Appassionato

It’s pretty clear. If the media is against it, it must be good. If the drug killed, the media would encourage Trump to take it. But it’s all about money. HCQ is less then a buck a pill, while the drug the media is pushing Remdesivir is $$$

The very same media which have a member of Big Pharma on their board of directors

PStephen

The media cares about revenue. They love trump. The major media outlets are owned by corporations that benefit from Trump’s policies.

Fred52

Is no one here looking at the actual science? There is now ZERO doubt that treatment with hydroxychloroquine increases the mortality rate between 33-45%!!! I could post a link but there are like 10,000 of them now telling the same story. More than 96,000 patients were studied.

mqsymth

HCQ and zinc has to be used EARLY when symptoms first appear and as a prevenitive. If it's used after you are in the hospital for 5 days it will not work. Nevertheless, here in the US, no doctor will give you HCQ or a prescription for HCQ for fear of being sued and/or his license being taken away, so it's a moot point.

Most patients are killed with ventillators. This is a lung blood clot and cirulatory blood clots disease followed by a cytokine storm . If you are in the hospital you need oxygen masks, anti-clotting meds and immune system depressor meds.

PStephen

Is no one here looking at the actual science? There is now ZERO doubt that treatment with hydroxychloroquine increases the mortality rate between 33-45%!!! I could post a link but there are like 10,000 of them now telling the same story. More than 96,000 patients were studied.
bUt LaURa iNgRaHaM sAyS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com