President Trump is taking one tab of hydroxychloroquine and zinc per day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred52

How convenient it only starts killing now. But never before with any other condition.
I don't see what's "convenient" about it? But it does make perfect sense. No one is saying hydroxychloroquine kills. But in conjunction with COVID-19...it does...increase the mortality rate significantly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Montrealer

There is not one “real” official study that states it does anything for Corona. In addition, it has been shown to cause heart issues, including arrest in some of the people in these studies.

Keep in mind Trump says things all the time that are later proven to be false. Anything for a headline.
Never mind hydroxychloroquine, some people never took a red pill, keep consuming CNN bullshit

Bobcat 9

I am not interested in getting into politics. Good bye all.
Thank you! All these people throwing shade on the President would do well to take their negative and hateful comments to a politics board. Keep medical issues and politics separate please.

Sly

A friend of a business associate of mine was hospitalized due to COViD-19 and was in pretty bad shape. They gave her hydroxychloroquine and within 2 days, she was recovering.

Montrealer

There is not one “real” official study that states it does anything for Corona. In addition, it has been shown to cause heart issues, including arrest in some of the people in these studies.

Keep in mind Trump says things all the time that are later proven to be false. Anything for a headline.
Can you please keep your politics to yourself?

PStephen

How convenient it only starts killing now. But never before with any other condition.
That’s the opposite of convenient. It would be convenient if it worked.

There are many drugs that are contraindicated for patients with certain medical conditions, just as hydroxychloroquine is contraindicated in patients with Covid-19. It isn’t uncommon and it doesn’t suggest some sort of conspiracy to portray it as dangerous.
For example, because I have a heart rhythm disturbance, I can’t take the antihistamine hydroxyzine. Other people without underlying conditions can take it without issues.

sokaiya

Hydroxychloroquine has been shown to increase the morality rate

You are an absolute genius. I think it's interesting that's it's worked well since as far back as 1950 and all of a sudden it's linked to an increased mortality rate according to whatever you read on the internet.

Yet, you are truly not intelligent enough to independently review all of the data for yourself and give an educated opinion based on stats.

By the way, Empower Pharmacy started selling Hydroxychloroquine Caps because i'm sure they also want to kill more people.

Sheep.

PStephen

You are an absolute genius. I think it's interesting that's it's worked well since as far back as 1950 and all of a sudden it's linked to an increased mortality rate according to whatever you read on the internet.

Yet, you are truly not intelligent enough to independently review all of the data for yourself and give an educated opinion based on stats.

By the way, Empower Pharmacy started selling Hydroxychloroquine Caps because i'm sure they also want to kill more people.

Sheep.
Covid-19 didn’t exist until last year. It’s been linked to an increased mortality rate in people with Covid-19.
Empower Pharmacy is selling it because it now has some of the most powerful people in the world shilling it, and they want in on that revenue stream.
It’s bizarre for you to echo media talking points and to say that because a pharmacy sells something it must be legit... while calling someone else a sheep.

DragonBits

It’s pretty clear. If the media is against it, it must be good. If the drug killed, the media would encourage Trump to take it. But it’s all about money. HCQ is less then a buck a pill, while the drug the media is pushing Remdesivir is $$$

Fox is the biggest media channel on cable TV, and Trump is a rich guy trying to stay president.

Remdesivir is $$$ but not all that effective, I wouldn't bother with it.

DragonBits

Your logic would have worked in a world with honest and ethic people running countries.
I'm afraid to tell you this is not the world we live in.

The economic damage wasn't a collateral, it was a goal. Along with the imposed vaccination that will follow, bringing a huge amount of cash to Bill Gates and Co.
Even if a vaccine will be useless seeing the high mutation rate of the virus.

But you can keep living in your fairy tale, thinking drugs companies care about you and your health.

All they want is a repeat customer.

There is some truth that drug companies are more interested in life time treatment of a
disease vs cure.

Not much money in either a cure or a vaccine.

I put most of my energy into staying healthy and avoiding the US healthcare system, which IMO is screwed up unless you are as rich as trump.

But I personally don't take any drugs, outside of alcohol and cannabis. I didn't have health insurance for 12 years and seldom (twice in 12 years) saw a doctor, I not exactly part of the system.

It's a mute point for me, I ordered a covid-19 antibody test, cost $10 bucks with no insurance, I tested positive, I had it can didn't notice outside of a runny nose.

Appassionato

There is some truth that drug companies are more interested in life time treatment of a
disease vs cure.

Not much money in either a cure or a vaccine.

I put most of my energy into staying healthy and avoiding the US healthcare system, which IMO is screwed up unless you are as rich as trump.

But I personally don't take any drugs, outside of alcohol and cannabis. I didn't have health insurance for 12 years and seldom (twice in 12 years) saw a doctor, I not exactly part of the system.

It's a mute point for me, I ordered a covid-19 antibody test, cost $10 bucks with no insurance, I tested positive, I had it can didn't notice outside of a runny nose.

Vaccines are actually what keeps big pharmaceutical company alive, since the are not much money done with drugs once the patent is expired. Hence why they always push useless vaccines, especially the one for the flu that is an absolute scam.

I totally agree with you about the American health system. Never saw anything like that in my whole life and I don't understand why the Americans don't pretend a national health system funded by taxes, which are quite high, especially here in NY.

DragonBits

Your logic would have worked in a world with honest and ethic people running countries.
I'm afraid to tell you this is not the world we live in.

The economic damage wasn't a collateral, it was a goal. Along with the imposed vaccination that will follow, bringing a huge amount of cash to Bill Gates and Co.
Even if a vaccine will be useless seeing the high mutation rate of the virus.

But you can keep living in your fairy tale, thinking drugs companies care about you and your health.

All they want is a repeat customer.

The good news about the economic damage.

Hertz has to sell it's fleet of C8 Corvettes at 650 hp, AND ..

Hertz Is Ready to Sell You Some 750-HP Camaro ZL1 Coupes

Not sure where I am going to drive those cars, but how cool would it be to have a 750 hp Camaro, and the Vette is an American classic.

Get them before they are gone, the 750 HP Camaro even has low mileage, one with 3,379 miles and one with 1,817 miles.

There were only 24 Camaros that were souped up by Hendrick Motorsports.

I am not going to be getting one, but it really appeals to be to own a Vette.

Westin

Never mind hydroxychloroquine, some people never took a red pill, keep consuming CNN bullshit
My daily media browsing is broad, everyday, BBC, NPR, Fox, CNN, Abc, CBS, Wall Street Journal.

I come from a broadcast background and know to never only go to one source for information.

It was interesting to note that when the impeachment was in full swing it was in the top 3 headlines on every site and not at all on the foxnews website, literally not even one word about it on the site at the height of things. So that does go to show you that you are not getting all the info from Fox. They select what you see and choose what you don't see. Do you really feel you are well informed?

Last edited:

Montrealer

My daily media browsing is broad, everyday, BBC, NPR, Fox, CNN, Abc, CBS, Wall Street Journal.

I come from a broadcast background and know to never only go to one source for information.

It was interesting to note that when the impeachment was in full swing it was in the top 3 headlines on every site and not at all on the foxnews website, literally not even one word about it on the site at the height of things. So that does go to show you that you are not getting all the info from Fox. They select what you see and choose what you don't see. Do you really feel you are well informed?
Cute :) I am 25 years in network broadcast. Yes, I know how dumb “journalists” are and how the editorial narrative is formed. And yes, I have a bs detector calibrated regularly. Stick to conformist neomarxist NPR, bbc and CNN. There you will get what you crave :)

Last edited:

Westin

oh, so studies were conducted? Care to share? You’re just a dumb ass POS
Read this. Fox likes to leave the inconvenient items out. Fox news is well known for being a propaganda machine, not a solid fact based news operation. You need to look at more than one source to really know what is happening in the world.

Treating COVID-19 with hydroxychloroquine, with or without azithromycin, leads to more deaths

Trump drug 'raises death risk in Covid patients'

Covid-19: VA Study Points to Increased Mortality with Hydroxychloroquine | Physician's Weekly

Treatment With Hydroxychloroquine or Azithromycin and In-Hospital Mortality in Patients With COVID-19

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com