Prescribed OMEPRAZOLE and doxycycline.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I've just been prescribed these 2 drugs from my allergy doc. Trying to get to the bottom of my constant post nasal drip, and slight nasal congestion.

Are either of these 2 drugs going to have negative side effects, in terms of TRT?

I know doxycycline is used to treat acne. I know products like finastride can mess you up for life. I certainly dont want that to be the case.

give me your inputs...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Omeprazole and other PPI's (Proton Pump Inhibitors) are notorious for ED side effects as they directly compete for (or inhibit) nitric oxide needed for erections. Curious its "prescribed" for your condition I've only seen those for acid reflux/GERD type stomach situations.

Weasel

Omeprazole and other PPI's (Proton Pump Inhibitors) are notorious for ED side effects as they directly compete for (or inhibit) nitric oxide needed for erections. Curious its "prescribed" for your condition I've only seen those for acid reflux/GERD type stomach situations.

The doc thinks im having invisible re flux which is in turn causing my throat issues. He said the back of my throat is all rough, it should be smooth.

Im about ready to say F-it and just live with it.

if it's related or helpful I treated my "too much" stomach acid as low stomach acid with a pre/probiotic and some Betaine-HCL (stomach acid) and things got 90% better for me.

Sean Mosher

What Vince Carter said.
I did the same thing and it worked.

Also, aren't there long-term negative effects from PPI use?
As I understand they are supposed to be used for 14 days then stopped for a period of time before using again.

j4ever

if he thinks that you are a silent refluxer he should order a barium swallow for you, I suppose a ppi can be individual thing like anything else, I took 20mg a day for a year with no problems.

Weasel

What Vince Carter said.
I did the same thing and it worked.

Also, aren't there long-term negative effects from PPI use?
As I understand they are supposed to be used for 14 days then stopped for a period of time before using again.
I should have clarified, Thats exactly what he wanted me to do, 14 days of both and report back with whether it helped or not.

I believe he is using it as a test to determine what the actual problem is more so than a permanent treatment.

I have bad dust mite allergies, that was the only allergen that i was allergic to when he did the allergy tests. He had me try allegra and flonase with ZERO effect. so then he tested sputum. my loogies have a lot of white blood cells in them. He cannot figure out why. I never have enough of a loogie to get a true sputum culture done though.

I've tried Augmentin at high dosage 2 times and cefuroxime once with ZERO effect on the congestion or post nasal drip.

Sorry I should have included all this info in my initial post i spose.

trt4me

I don't think this is an acid issue as you are pretty clear at the nasal drip thing. I have this as a seasonal allergy and found that the nasal rinse solutions are very good for this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me