Post honeymoon TRT crash period?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pema

I can't find much info on this. How long does it take to shut down natural T production after starting TRT? I'm assuming once your body senses outside T, it shuts down natural T. Right before this happens there should be high T levels, meaning natural T combined with outside T creating a temporary super T level. This would be the honeymoon period?

That said, right after natural T is shut down, TRT T levels must still be quite low since it is still building up, even lower than your previous natural low levels. This would cause a severe crash worse than you felt before starting TRT. How long to build new T levels higher than old natural T levels? If it takes months to get T levels higher than old T levels you could stay in crash mode for months, correct? Is there anyway to quickly boost T to avoid a long term crash period post honeymoon?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Typically, at the initiation of TRT, blood is drawn at the six week mark to determine serum levels and correlate those values with subjective response - how the patient feels. That doesn't mean the dialing-in process is over; in most cases (though not all) there will be protocol adjustments made as the patient and doctor work to achieve success.

It takes time. There is nothing linear about androgen replacement; we are all different. Starting "low and going slow" (as the late Dr. John Crisler so often said) is the best way to approach the entire process.

fifty

Long term T crash post honeymoon phase? I don’t think it works like that.

Many men produce ~5mg/day of test. If you’re injecting double or triple that amount you’re not going to be low. For example your levels may go from 300 to 900honeymoon to 700.

pema

Long term T crash post honeymoon phase? I don’t think it works like that.

Many men produce ~5mg/day of test. If you’re injecting double or triple that amount you’re not going to be low. For example your levels may go from 300 to 900honeymoon to 700.

So you may have a honeymoon, but not a crash? What does it feel like before the honeymoon? Do you feel better and better then hit a honeymoon then drop a bit? Or do you go from feeling bad straight to honeymoon?

S1W

The semi-euphoric feeling of the honeymoon very likely has little to do with some magical balance of T levels, and a lot to do with dopamine response to the initial introduction of exogenous T.

CoastWatcher

You are exaggerating the effects of the honeymoon and far too fearful of the so-called crash. You may well experience a short, pleasant ride when TRT starts, a ride that will fade, but serum levels are going to be in flux as your therapy unfolds. You are not being plunged into a state of hormonal misery for an indefinite period of time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me