Personal experiences with both HCG Monotherapy and TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

newguy128

**Yes, this ND script is from my private doc faxed to Empower. Due to some spinal issues, I have a bit of polyneuropathy and we've noticed that over the last 2 years that my left side is now about the same as my right (I'm left-handed/leg and that side has atrophied a small amount).

R. Looks like you have a legit medical need for ND. I wonder if Defy Medical would prescribe ND for old soft tissue injuries that won't heal on their own? If anyone is a client of Defy and wants to chime in on that question, your more than welcome to reply.

Is there a drug manufacturer in the USA that makes ND or is it a compounded drug only?

**I get my IGF-1 done once a year by the VA, buy my private doc has to request it. It's not a standard test.

R. I asked my VA-PC Doc's nurse for it, but she told me it wasn't listed. But she previously ordered a 'Random GH test', had no clue what that test was about or how to figure what my IGF-1 levels were with that test? So I had to pay for the IGF-1 on my own. My IGF-1 levels have been below normal previously, so I started on MK-677 and need the IGF-1 test to see if my levels have improved? Still waiting on the results from LabCorp. My prior IGF-1 labs showed some improvement using MK-677, but that was after only 6-7 weeks of MK-677.

Don't quote me, but I believe that Nelson has posted an E panel on here for about 40-50$.

R. I paid $36 for the Estrogen Sensitive test through my Defy TRT clinic using LabCorp.

**RT3 IS available at the VA and I just had mine done in May. Again, however, it's not standard. My private doc requests it. Perusing my labs I see that the VA has run: total t4, free t4, TSH, t3 uptake, parathyroid, serum t3, RT3, free t3, and calculated my RT3/FT3 ratio (should be over 20).

R. Hmmm, looks like I may have to look into this some more. I am not that knowledgeable about the thyroid, tests and associated meds. But I think I should be doing a few more thyroid labs than just TSH to get a proper diagnosis. My VA-PC Doc had me on low dose Synthroid for awhile, but I realized I was using salt that had no iodide in it (Kosher salt). So I bought some iodized salt to add to my diet. And my PC Doc dropped the Synthroid. But I wonder if some of the fatigue I experience is due to my thyroid or something else? I guess I'll have to wait until my labs come back for a better picture.

If all you have are VA doctors and labs, you will likely never be fully treated :(

R. True, but better than nothing, but when it comes to male hormones and TRT its a tough sell. Me-the VA no comprehende amigo? :confused:

Myhealthyvet. Do you have that?

R. I'm aware of the program, but I don't have it. I got a bit paranoid a few years back when some VA worker left a disc or CD full of thousnads of Vet's personal info somewhere and it got stolen or lost? And it created a big stink with the VA putting thousands of Vets personal info in jeopardy. So that scared me off. But it looks like the program would be handy.

**Perhaps, for your pre-diabetes, a Endo would be helpful.

R. True, I don't have a problem talking to a VA Endo about that. I did just receive some diabetic supplies yesterday from the VA (Glucose meter, blood test strips, lancets, alcohol prep, pads, lancets and sharps disposal container. But I had already purchased those same items previously. Not sure if I can return them now as its been about a month or so? Got to go to a VA diabetic class to learn how to use the stuff, lol. Hey at least they are up on that stuff which is a good thing.

**I hope you got travel pay!

R. I used a local VA Transportation service to get there and back, so no cost to me other than my time back & forth (all day). I have used my own vehicle before, but wasn't aware of that bennie being available at the time?

For what Arimidex costs, you might as well at that to the list of things to avoid discussing with the VA.

R. Yea, I don't even entertain the thought of the VA entertaining off-label use meds anymore! Waste of time.

**”pre-“ at the VA is like calling the police to tell them that you are subject to being pre-robbed.

R. Lol! Like Tom Cruise's movie:
MINORITY REPORT! Yo dudes! I'm going to be murdered in a few days!

**The best bet, I think, if possible, is to find a doc that specializes in this sort of thing and make a visit to his/her office. Then all your consultations can take place over the phone.

R. That's what I do with Defy Medical.
Sounds super convenient to have a doc who also has his own pharmacy on site, so you don't have to f' around with petty local pharmacies.

His pharmacy can/will get Nandrolone, but they charge more than Empower. I wouldn't have even known about Empower if it wasn't for the GoodRx app. So I had his office fax a Rx to them.

R. I wasn't sure if USA pharmacies carried ND? Your lucky to have a Doc who can not only prescribe it, but also fill the script on site. How much does that pharmacy or Empower charge for a 10ml, 200mg/ml vial of ND?

**Couldn't you have all your paperwork faxed to the (potentially) new clinic? It might be worth a shot. Convenience has price, too. I think we'd all be willing pay a bit more to avoid unnecessary aggravation …. but that's up to the individual.

R. I could, but its more or less a sideways move and more costly at the moment considering I would have to redo all my lab$ again and Doctor$ consult fee$ all out of my own pocket, can't afford it.

I thought they were getting rid of 10ml vials…or maybe that was only for insurance, not out of pocket.

R. Yea, I have read that on some boards. I can see maybe 2-5ml vials, but 1ml vials? I'm all for sanitary reasons, but 1 ml vial is a bit extreme, I think?

I also was reading that Equipoise has similar soft tissue healing benefits similar to ND, but it is a veterinary drug. Obviously wouldn't be able to get that via a script. Damn animals got it better than some of us humans! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale