Peptide Sciences

Buy Lab Tests Online

USMC

I recently ordered some Semaglutide from this company. I started it about a week ago and unfortunately I'm pretty sure I've gotten a bad batch. It's doing absolutely nothing. I went from Liraglutide to this so I know how it should feel. A quick Google search (should have done if first) shows other people are also complaining about their Semaglutide. Typically, they have a great reputation, so I'm not sure what's up. I've reached out to their customer service and they haven't gotten back to me. If that changes, I'll update.

Just a heads up...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

USMC

I am suprised to hear this. I don't blame you for being mad. Keep us updated.
I surprised too.. Hopefully they take care it. In the meantime, I just ordered some more from Recon Peptides based on what I've read here from you and others. I'm sure I'll have better luck.

T

tareload

Recon Peptides
Judging by the website, product quality must be top notch haha. Just can't wrap my head around injecting myself with product from an operation like this. But then again with the recent Sun Pharma issue, ignorance is bliss wrapped in the notion of a "pharmaceutical grade" product one gets from the drug store.

t_spacemonkey

i tried semaglutide from PP couple months ago. i can promise you it was legit.
i did 1 injection of 0.125mg, followed by 3 days of nearly vomiting, which i controlled with zofran. then 3-4 weeks of feeling like shit.
this drug is poison for some like me. and most people gain everything back once they stop.

USMC

i tried semaglutide from PP couple months ago. i can promise you it was legit.
i did 1 injection of 0.125mg, followed by 3 days of nearly vomiting, which i controlled with zofran. then 3-4 weeks of feeling like shit.
this drug is poison for some like me. and most people gain everything back once they stop.
I know the feeling.. I injected .5mg a week for two weeks = NOTHING! I've done the prescription grade too so I know how it "should" work. This shit is bogus.

T

tareload

AS usual, the answer is always more sardines. I am partial to the ones with olive oil and serrano peppers.

Suck it up and EAT EM.

T

tareload

"Everybody wants higher GLP-1 agonism, but nobody wants to eat no big ass plates of sardines!"

1675273454034.png

T

tareload

Horrible diet for T2D. What a joke.

1675273934589.png

1675273904829.png

Got carbs?

USMC

So "customer service" got back to me and basically said I am the problem. My body must have gotten used to the peptide and that's why it doesn't work, blah, blah, blah.. After haggling back and forth, they gave me a store credit for 1 free vial.. But, they won't send it to me. I have to buy 2 vials to get my store credit for the other one, lol...Why would I buy more of the junk that doesn't work? Sorry, I can't recommend this company. Caveat Emptor

T

tareload

@readalot
How many sardines would I have to eat? :)
I could tell you but I would have to charge you $1000 per month lol.

But seriously, a couple of cans per day does the trick for me. Two cans of these as mid morning snack and I can feel the agonism (if you know what I mean)....

1e600f8d-6016-4d86-8433-63870d7fe86d_4283494643676.jpeg

1675298930570.png

Last edited by a moderator:

USMC

I could tell you but I would have to charge you $1000 per month lol.

But seriously, a couple of cans per day does the trick for me. Two cans of these as mid morning snack and I can feel the agonism (if you know what I mean)....

View attachment 28828
With hot peppers sounds yummy. Don't they contain mercury and not recommended for daily consumption? I thought I read that somewhere.. Otherwise, I could eat them everyday til the wife kicks me out, lol

T

tareload

With hot peppers sounds yummy. Don't they contain mercury and not recommended for daily consumption? I thought I read that somewhere.. Otherwise, I could eat them everyday til the wife kicks me out, lol
Sardine are ultimate option to avoid mercury. I had to cut back on the tuna (another guilty pleasure).

The other nice thing about sardines is it keeps the horny ladies at bay in case you have too many after you.

Sardines....the ultimate food from what I can gather.

Sardines provide 2 grams of heart-healthy omega-3s per 3 ounce serving, which is one of the highest levels of omega-3 and the lowest levels of mercury of any fish. They contain a great source of calcium and Vitamin D, so they support bone health, too. Other than fortified products, there are few other food sources of Vitamin D. They may be packed in water, tomato juice or olive oil. Read the label to make sure you don’t exceed your daily limits for sodium and fat.

My daily limits for fat? What is that? Haha.

Super tasty and good price. I drain the liquid but still a nice flavor. The Serrano peppers really help with the snatchy flavor.

Wally World Price

T

tareload

So "customer service" got back to me and basically said I am the problem. My body must have gotten used to the peptide and that's why it doesn't work, blah, blah, blah.. After haggling back and forth, they gave me a store credit for 1 free vial.. But, they won't send it to me. I have to buy 2 vials to get my store credit for the other one, lol...Why would I buy more of the junk that doesn't work? Sorry, I can't recommend this company. Caveat Emptor
Thanks for sharing. That is a really BS excuse.

Appreciate you posting.

Ask those DBags to explain this clinical trial to you since your body has gotten used to the peptide. You are a medical marvel!

Results: No clinically relevant effects on the exposure were seen for sex, age, race, ethnicity, renal function, or injection site used, and semaglutide exposure was stable over time. Of the covariates chosen, only body weight had a relevant effect on the exposure of semaglutide. Few subjects developed semaglutide antibodies, and the antibodies had no effect on exposure. Dose proportionality was shown for the 0.5 mg and 1.0 mg maintenance doses of semaglutide.

Did I mention I hate scammers?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching