Peptide Sciences

Buy Lab Tests Online

USMC

It aggravates me that they have an awesome reputation. They should admit it was a bad batch and send me some more.. Nope, blame the customer. I'm not going to waste anymore time on it.

That is a great price... Next time I'm at, lol Wally world I'll pick some up. I'd ask the wife, but I know where that goes!

Thanks for the great info, I appreciate your time!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

USMC

@BigTex

Do you have contact info for Recon Peptides? They have none listed on their site. I'd like to get an ETA for shipping.. thanks

BigTex

@BigTex

Do you have contact info for Recon Peptides? They have none listed on their site. I'd like to get an ETA for shipping.. thanks
The have a section on a private web site I am administrator of. All I can do is post but it might fall on deaf ears with so few details.

USMC

Wow, they got right back to me. Someone bought their entire lot all at once. They are getting more next week and will ship then. They offered me a refund or to wait... I'll wait

Guided_by_Voices

I contacted the guy on another board and I will let you know what I find out about the contact information.
Thanks BigTex for the heads-up on Recon peptides. I've been very satisfied with Peptide Sciences but their prices for TB500 are very high so I stopped using it, but Recon has much lower prices (albeit for product which I assume is imported but is hopefully still legit) so I am going to order some and add it back into my periodic dosing schedule.

BigTex

Thanks BigTex for the heads-up on Recon peptides. I've been very satisfied with Peptide Sciences but their prices for TB500 are very high so I stopped using it, but Recon has much lower prices (albeit for product which I assume is imported but is hopefully still legit) so I am going to order some and add it back into my periodic dosing schedule.
Welcome. I use to have a peptide business. When I got out a guy I know helped his friend take over the business. They have much lower prices that others as you noticed, but the products are all very legit. Like I said, I have nothing to do with this business but can help if there are problems or complaints. Hopefully they won't get too big and start ripping people off withhigh prices the way others are doing. As I said, this stuff all comes from the same place and I know well how much they pay and the profits they earn. Glad to help you guys out.

BigTex

Wow, they got right back to me. Someone bought their entire lot all at once. They are getting more next week and will ship then. They offered me a refund or to wait... I'll wait
GREAT! I believe they are getting ready to move to instagram as well. Last I heard they are selling the semiglutide faster than they can get it in.
Www.instagram.com/reconpeptides/

I don't have facebook or instagram.....not even twitter.

USMC

GREAT! I believe they are getting ready to move to instagram as well. Last I heard they are selling the semiglutide faster than they can get it in.
Www.instagram.com/reconpeptides/

I don't have facebook or instagram.....not even twitter.
I dunno man... They told me they would ship this out last week, and nothing. I contacted them again via Facebook a few days ago, and nothing. I messaged them again today on Facebook to issue me a refund if they can't produce the product. Still nothing.. Not looking good for Recon. If you have a contact, can you help? If not, I get it. I'll just chock it up to a learning experience, lol

BigTex

I dunno man... They told me they would ship this out last week, and nothing. I contacted them again via Facebook a few days ago, and nothing. I messaged them again today on Facebook to issue me a refund if they can't produce the product. Still nothing.. Not looking good for Recon. If you have a contact, can you help? If not, I get it. I'll just chock it up to a learning experience, lol
PM me and send me an order # and I will do what I can to help. Not good feed back at all. I am disappointed.

Guided_by_Voices

PM me and send me an order # and I will do what I can to help. Not good feed back at all. I am disappointed.
I also ordered from them (Recon) on Saturday and their site said they would send an invoice but I have heard nothing from them, not even a confirmation email. I also do not use facebook.

T

tareload

Dang @BigTex you are restoring / renewing / creating my confidence in some research chemical/peptide house players. But then again you are retired haha. What a wonderful world if all had your integrity.

BigTex

I am about to pull my hair out dealing with these guys.....not just Reacon either. I deal with this particular part of the world on a daily basis where I am a board administrator and repeat myself over and over.......COMMUNICATION prevents problems. These guys who run some of these businesses would make money if that had any brains. IE..Customer orders, acknowledge the order immediately. Customer's order shipped, notify customer immediately with tracking number. Customer's order arrives, notify customer his order has arrived and thank them. If you can't do this minimum bit of customer service then don't get into business.

I sent the guy who technically owns this business a PM and will hopefully hear from him today. I have let him know how embarrassed I am to have to address this after recommending his company. I have seen a lot of good comments from customers but all it takes is dropping the ball 1 or 2 times and your reputation is now horrible. Yes, I got out because I got sick of some of the idiotic things people did when ordering, like giving me bad addresses, then expecting me to re-ship, and placing orders for rare products that I had to special order to fill and then backing out leaving me with $1600 worth the stuff I don't need and can't sell. But I shipped out the next day and communicated during the whole process. Trust me dealing with the Chinese manufactures can be a nightmare too.

JmarkH

I'm married to a NY Chinese, so I'm not bashing. BUT when doing business with a Chinese company, those guys can get all kinds of moody. The wacky thing is they get weird even though they admit it is their fault. I found that if I were to ask for a side favor, bingo, all was well again. Their self-image was restored and the product got shipped. I once asked the owner to help me find a gift for my wife. He not only found it but refused payment. I was selling made-to-order martial arts weapons.
Side rant over.

I'm completely with you, BigTex, these businesses either need to learn how to operate or get out of business. It's time-consuming, but not that difficult. Heck, there are automated systems that do all that for you.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching