Penis sensitivity on arimidex vs aromasin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Namiko

total test: 1000
e2:24
12,5 aromasin twice weekly. everything in check. feel good but hard to cum and very bad sensitivity. 0,25 caber weekly makes me hornier but sensitivity still not good.

adex 0,25 twice weekly on the same protocol : sensitivity thru the roof, come very fast inside my girl.

whats the deal. Does adex lower any specific hormones which aromasin doenst? Maybe adex has an effect on thyorid or tsh?

hcg is no option. in the country i am right now there is no hcg available. and i want to stay on aromasin since i feel better on it.

so whats the deal? any experts here?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I’m not sure what’s going on exactly, but these are very interesting anecdotes! Hopefully someone can chime in with their opinions and a possible hypothesis on what could be happening here

My sensitivity could definitely be better, so I’m interested in ur experiences and possible theories

sammmy

I would measure or calculate your free testosterone on both regimens, at the same times with respect to the doses, and compare.

It is very possible the Arimidex and Aromasin have different action in general OR it could be that your doses lead to different free testosterone levels.

Namiko

free testosterone on both tests almost same.
aromasin 31
adex 29

thats what i am planing to do:
1. I will supplement with L-Histidine. 600 mg daily works on a lot of people with delayed orgasm and sensitivity loss.

2. i will check my prolactin levels on aromasin. might be i need to up my cabergoline dose. Probably 0,5 caber twice weekly will fix the problem. There is also a study about it.

3. i would probably switch to adex?!?

4. As soon as i get back to europe i will ad 30 mg masteron twice weekly to each injection.( this one has always worked!) i just cant get my hands on mast here,_)

hope this helps a bit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching