Oral Minoxidil for Hair Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I see there's a generic version called lonitab. It comes in 5 and 10 mg. I wonder what the best dose would be.

madman

Super Moderator
I see there's a generic version called lonitab. It comes in 5 and 10 mg. I wonder what the best dose would be.

Screenshot (30424).png

Screenshot (30425).png

Screenshot (30426).png

Screenshot (30427).png

Screenshot (30428).png

post#6

*Evidence suggests that women require lower doses, from 0.25 to 2.5 mg/ day, whereas men require from 2.5 to 5 mg/day for maximal efficacy

MarkLA

It'd be interesting to hear results from anyone who tries this. I know some of my hairloss is DHT because I won't take a 5ar inhibitor.

The side effects (cardiac) of oral minoxidil are definitely offputting. I would rather have a shiny dome than a flaky ticker. Too bad there are no studies on these low dose regimens to test safety and efficacy.

MarkLA

"Hypertrichosis was the most common adverse effect, reported by 49% of the oral group and 25% of the topical group. There were no significant changes in heart rate and blood pressure."

That's interesting. I know with topical, I suspect some drips down and puts hair where it is unwanted. With the oral, I suspect those unwanted hairs are not just going to be on the head.

MarkLA

Has anyone heard of Nutrafol? They have a natural DHT inhibitor. I wonder if something like that would work or be beneficial to lower DHT?
Probably this should be it's own thread. My Doc's office was suggesting Saw Palmetto. Unfortunately anything that is a 5ar inhibitor is going to do that not only on your head but throughout the body. The Post-Finasteride-Syndrome is probably a result not of Finasteride but inhibiting 5ar in the brain. So some natural supplement company is going to have to explain how their potion only targets the scalp. Note also that transdermal applicatoin of finasteride reduces serum DHT. i.e. It does not stay in the scalp.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me