Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson..First, thank you for the site. This is by far the most comprehensive one around with actual expert advice. I don't have the luxury of time to weed through bs so it is appreciated.
I have read your posts. I just joined and have tried to start a thread to pose a question. In it I ran down my reg I am on and why; as well as issues. One is IGF-1 and my need for HGH. I have been through the ringer and side effects I do not need. Do you feel the peptide route can really help someone like me that has true hypoput with a serious deficit in IGF and other hormones. I know it's just advice but here in Florida it's not been easy to find a doc that can really help.

Hello Holland240

You joined us right in time. I bet we can answer most of your questions this Thursday. Click on this link and register:

Free Webinar: Growth Hormone Secretagogues- May 31- 7 PM Central

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Holland240

Will do. If you get to read my saga I wrote this am about the TRT, HGH, HCG and labs... plus my condition causing me to need them .. I’d greatly appreciate some help

Ibutamoren is more effective than Sermorelin and most GHRP's in increasing IGF-1.

It can increase glucose, prolactin and cortisol. It can increase appetite and weight gain. Studies were done in older men and women who did not exercise and they gained equal amounts of lean and fat mass.

I took it and could not stop eating. It seems that appetite normalizes after 2 weeks. Some of my friends stopped it since they did not like how they felt on it. I felt OK but stopped it due to water retention.

Go back to page one of this thread and read all background info

Hi Nelson,

I too took MK677 at 12 mg per day for a year...I did notice some benefits but the appetite and weight gain were a problem for me as well..I did not like that feeling of constant hunger and at times it felt uncomfortable.i also noticed I didn’t feel quite right on it ( for me anyways)..

I did notice some deeper sleep/more vivid dreams (not longer sleep) and not consistent. I feel it also did help my planter facscitis improve and that was about the extent of what I noticed..I then went off the MK677 and lost 16 pounds I had gained in about 3 months very easily..I also felt better without the hunger pains coming and going..I was off the MK677 for a year before starting the pharmaceutical grade HGH.

I just recently (5 weeks ago) started doctor prescribed pharmaceutical grade (norditropin) growth hormone, 1.5 IUs for 5 days on, 2 days off. I know the effects will be slow but so far no increase in hunger at all and just a few pounds of water weight has been gained which I expected..i’ve also noticed a leaning effect on my mid section and musculature (increased vasculinity)..Sleep quality has also just started to improve (deeper sleep more vivid dreams). The joints have become a little sore but the Dr says that will go away once my body adjusts to the HGH..I also feel my endurance is a bit more improved and my mind feels less foggy and more clear..that’s about it so far..

I guess what I’m saying is that I am noticing that the pharmaceutical grade HGH is having a far superior effect on my body than I experienced on the MK677..I am also just feeling better on the real HGH..My doctor says it will take at least 6 to 9 months to really notice the benefits (if any) from the HGH..

Cost comparison for MK677 vs HGH is: MK677 was $100.00 USD per month and HGH is $300.00 CAD per month..I added the dollar difference because I live in Canada..so I’m paying about double for the real thing..

Hope that helps..I can update my progress later if anyone is interested..

Regards,

Mark

Wow - I wish we could get pharma grade GH here in the US for $300/month.

You can’t? Why? how much is it in the US? I’m only taking 10 mg or 30 IUs per month..I use the 10mg prefilled Norditropin Nordiflex pen..it’s really easy to use..you just put on the disposable needle, set the dose and inject..easy peasy..

HealthMan

For ibutamoren and other growth hormone secretagogues after stopping using it do GH and IGF-1 levels go back to baseline levels in a short period of time or there is a longer term effect after stopping using?

HealthMan

So blood pressure/water retention on 10mg? Or when went up to 20mg?
I started at 20mg (10mg twice a day). After a couple if weeks water retention and BP up. So i reduced to 10mg for a couple of more weeks and same issues. Stopped ibutamoren and in a few days everything back to normal.

I
Well crap...that would likely make my tennis elbow worse? Ugh, I guess time/stretching/time off is what it is going to be then
I did about 15 to 20 shockwave weekly sessions on my tennis elbow and it cured it..I know some people will say it didnt work for them but I think most people/physiotherapists give up after 6 to 8 sessions. I have insurance that covered all my sessions so I had everything to gain.

No. I was gaining too much fat and made me bloated. Not sure about the price. I think it's about $150 for 30 - 25 mg capsules but don't quote me on that.

Nelson, have you ever tried pharmaceutical grade HGH, instead of the MK677? I think you would find the benefits of the real HGH far superior to that of the other HGH secretagogues.I’ve tried the MK677 for well over a year and it gave me all sorts of sides/issues..the real HGH gave me all the benefits without any of the negative sides..mind you, I only take a low dose of 1.2 IUs (6 days a week) of the the Pharmaceutical grade HGH which brought my IGF-1 numbers up from 180 to 260..enough to get the effects/benefits I was looking for..I’m 55 years old just to get a perspective on the IGF-1 age/number range..

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes, I have. I am HIV+ (38 years) and we have the best GH approved for wasting called Serostim. It made me ache everywhere even at low doses. I think I have antibodies to it. Growth Hormone Product Review

Ibutamoren is great when it comes to joint health and aches since it increases cortisol. I may try it again at 12.5 mg every other day to see if my hunger and water retention are not as bad and if I still get the muscle pump I got with the 25 mg per day.

Yes, I have. I am HIV+ (38 years) and we have the best GH approved for wasting called Serostim. It made me ache everywhere even at low doses. I think I have antibodies to it. Growth Hormone Product Review

Ibutamoren is great when it comes to joint health and aches since it increases cortisol. I may try it again at 12.5 mg every other day to see if my hunger and water retention are not as bad and if I still get the muscle pump I got with the 25 mg per day.

That’s too bad about the reaction.i take the Sandoz brand and it has had the opposite effect on me..it took the aches and pains of age away, gave me a much improved sleep and has helped a lot of nagging tendon issues..I feel a little thicker around the mid section but I wouldn’t say bloated like the ibutamoren made me feel..my doctor says that he believes the organs of the body dehydrate and shrink as we age and the HGH helps the organs rehydrate and hold more water like they did when we were younger..it’s his theory but it makes sense as I have put on some weight but I am leaner muscle wise..

I’ve never heard of serostim HGH..aren’t they all the same structure wise?

No. I was gaining too much fat and made me bloated. Not sure about the price. I think it's about $150 for 30 - 25 mg capsules but don't quote me on that.

Interesting..I read your article..maybe a different type of HGH and a lower dose would work for you? What dose did you use previously? Maybe just dose reduction and different brand might benefit? I think the amount recommended in your article is crazy high and will definitely give sides..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me