Oral growth hormone enhancer MK-677 (ibutamoren)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson, have you considered cjc-1295 mpa at all?

Hi Cjc

No, I have not but I am curious after reading this paper:

"This report describes the safety, pharmacokinetic profile, and pharmacodynamic effects of CJC-1295, a synthetic analog of GHRH that permanently and covalently binds to serum albumin after administration. Results of the single-dose and multiple-dose studies demonstrate a prolonged half-life of CJC-1295 (∼6–8 d) after sc administration, with measurable drug concentrations for 10–13 d after single or multiple doses. In addition, there was clear evidence of a dose-responsive and sustained biological effect, with elevated GH and IGF-I serum concentrations persisting for at least 6 and 14 d, respectively, after single doses of CJC-1295. In the multiple-dose study, there was a cumulative effect after two or three injections of CJC-1295 administered weekly or biweekly, with elevated levels of both GH and IGF-I above baseline on d 14 in most subjects. CJC-1295 was safe and generally well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 and 60 μg/kg.Treatment with human GH typically consists of a single daily injection of the hormone, resulting in transient supraphysiological levels, followed by a decline to baseline. However, failure to mimic the physiological pulsatile nature of GH secretion may preclude optimal therapeutic effects and may contribute to some of the adverse effects that have been observed even in the presence of normal serum IGF-I levels. In contrast, injections or infusions of GHRH stimulate the pulsatile release of GH (9, 10), but the short plasma half-life (7 min) (5) renders GHRH impractical for therapeutic use. Therefore, the availability of a GHRH preparation with sustained effect has important therapeutic potential.

The half-life of CJC-1295, as predicted from preclinical animal studies (8), was substantially prolonged compared with that of native GHRH, ranging from 5.8–8.1 d in the single-dose study and from 5.4–9.2 d in the multiple-dose study. Maximum concentrations were typically reached within 2 h after injection and exhibited a slow exponential decrease over several days. The disappearance rates were not dose dependent, although serum CJC-1295 concentrations were proportional to the dose injected. In the multiple-dose study, C[SUB]max[/SUB] and AUC[SUB]0–24 h[/SUB] were 17% greater on d 7 than on d 0 and from 30–70% greater on d 14 than on d 0.

Administration of single doses of CJC-1295 resulted in a 2- to 10-fold increase in mean serum GH levels in all dosing groups, which was dose incremental and persisted for up to 6 d. Similarly, a dose-related increase in mean serum IGF-I levels was observed at all dose levels, ranging from 1.5- to 3-fold and persisting for up to 14 d.

Administration of ascending multiple doses of CJC-1295 resulted in elevated levels of GH, similar to those observed after a single dose.

In contrast, elevations in IGF-I levels showed a progressive effect over time, particularly in subjects receiving CJC-1295 every 7 d. Results of the multiple-dose study suggest both a cumulative pharmacokinetic effect [i.e. persistence of elevated predose levels of IGF-I in all dosing groups except group 1 (i.e. two injections of 30 μg/kg)] and a pituitary priming effect (i.e. progressively greater C[SUB]max[/SUB] and progressively shorter T[SUB]max[/SUB] after serial dosing). The data indicate that a minimum dosing interval of 7 d appears reasonable. The most appropriate dosing interval will be determined based on actual efficacy and safety data from longer-term therapeutic studies in patients with various clinical conditions.

No serious adverse reactions were reported in either study.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2005-1536

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
CJC-1295 with DAC (vs without DAC) seems to produce a growth hormone response/pattern more consistent with exogenous rhGH treatment/use (as opposed to the pulsatile natural rhythm of GH release).

Better or worse?? That's debatable on many fronts, but certainly different.

Not being FDA approved and considered a "research peptide" is a current hurdle to legitimate medical prescribing and use.

An interesting compound nonetheless.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nelson, have you had your IGF-1 run since starting?

Unfortunately, no. I had to stop it since I was becoming a pig and gaining more weight than I wanted. I had to take 3 weeks off from the gym due to surgery.

May start again and do a pre and post IGF-1 level. But if you ever use this ghrelin agonist, you'd better work out a lot to compensate for those huge breakfasts and lunches (the effects wears off by 2 pm in my case. I take it 1 hour before bed)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
[h=2]Prolonged oral treatment with MK-677, a novel growth hormone secretagogue, improves sleep quality in man[/b]

[FONT=&quot]Neuroendocrinolog, 1997. Vol 66, Issue 4[/FONT]

Abstract

Previous studies have indicated the existence of common mechanisms regulating sleep and somatotropic activity. In the present study, we investigated the effects of prolonged treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone secretagogue (MK-677) on sleep quality in healthy young and older adults. Eight young subjects (18-30 years) followed a double-blind, placebo-controlled, three-period crossover design. Each subject participated in three 7-day treatment periods (with bedtime drug administration), presented in random (Latin square) order, and separated by at least 14 days. Doses were 5 and 25 mg MK-677 and matching placebo. Six older subjects, ages 65-71 years, each participated in two 14-day treatment periods (with bedtime drug administration) separated by a 14-day washout. Doses were 2 and 25 mg MK-677 during the first and second periods, respectively. Baseline sleep and hormonal data were obtained on the 2 days preceding the beginning of the first 14-day treatment period. In young subjects, high-dose MK-677 treatment resulted in an approximately 50% increase in the duration of stage IV and in a more than 20% increase in REM sleep as compared to placebo (p < 0.05). The frequency of deviations from normal sleep decreased from 42% under placebo to 8% under high-dose MK-677 (p < 0.03). In older adults, treatment with MK-677 was associated with a nearly 50% increase in REM sleep (p < 0.05) and a decrease in REM latency (p < 0.02). The frequency of deviations from normal sleep also decreased (p < 0.02). The present findings suggest that MK-677 may simultaneously improve sleep quality and correct the relative hyposomatotropism of senescence.
MEDLINE[FONT=&quot]Neuroendocrinology[/FONT]

ive been 3 months on mk677 and so far im loving it. started 20mg for 2week, upped to 30- all before bed time. in my personal experiance i think its one of the better supps out there but it needs to be legit. I sleep like a baby, regeneration is a huge improvement and i dont spend money on hgh.
people with reduced insulin sensivity tend to gain a lot of water weight. i always take my nightly dose with 500mg of metformin, i forgot couple of times and woke up after 3 hrs ate the whole fridge..ghreline mimickers will tend to do that i guess :) if its not prohibited i would post which brand and where i buy and purity tests.
or hit my on pm.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
ive been 3 months on mk677 and so far im loving it. started 20mg for 2week, upped to 30- all before bed time. in my personal experiance i think its one of the better supps out there but it needs to be legit. I sleep like a baby, regeneration is a huge improvement and i dont spend money on hgh.
people with reduced insulin sensivity tend to gain a lot of water weight. i always take my nightly dose with 500mg of metformin, i forgot couple of times and woke up after 3 hrs ate the whole fridge..ghreline mimickers will tend to do that i guess :) if its not prohibited i would post which brand and where i buy and purity tests.
or hit my on pm.

Go ahead and post.

LOL yes, I had to wake up at 4 am to eat like a pig during the first few days.

I had a meeting with Dr Smith, one of the discoverers of the compound. He reminded me that the product can also increase cortisol, which may not be bad for someone with adrenal fatigue.

I will restart and run IGF-1 and cortisol (saliva) at baseline and after two weeks.

Watch your fasting blood sugar, fasting insulin, and hemoglobin A1C levels...I've seen a trend of all three increasing in a few test patients and patients taking MK-677 (ibutamoren) from elsewhere.

Here is a great presentation by Andrew Allison. He works for Baylor School of Medicine.

(Only registered members can download). Register here

A very good presentation. I spoke with Andrew at length and reviewed some of this data with him when he came to our office in Tampa.

It is quite possible the increase in cortisol may be partially or fully responsible for the increased blood glucose levels and resultant increased insulin and hemoglobin A1C levels I have seen.

tedxdc

prescribing information

Hi Vergel - I plan to ask my doctor to prescribe this for me - he's fairly open-minded but can you give me any info that might help him understand, or perhaps you can refer me to your physician for a long-distance consultation? I'm in Maryland, if you know any docs up here who would be sympathetic that would also be helpful. Thanks so much in advance, Ted.
I get mine by prescription from

This is how the prescription is written:

Ibutamoren Mesylate 25mg, 1 qd, count of 30, # 3 refills

One capsule before bedtime.

Druvicious

In regards to an increase in BG, A1C, etc., I've combatted this with low-moderate doses of metformin. Since being on both, ive become noticeably leaner and don't have the raging appetite any longer.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
In regards to an increase in BG, A1C, etc., I've combatted this with low-moderate doses of metformin. Since being on both, ive become noticeably leaner and don't have the raging appetite any longer.

Thanks for the feedback. The product produces a spike in IGF-1 and Ghrelin (appetite hormone). Good observation about Metformin. It may do the trick!

MikeXL

I would like to understand the legality behind it. I am unaware that it has been approved by the FDA, which would prohibit selling it as either an OTC or Rx drug. It also is not compliant under DSHEA 1994 as a dietary supplement

DaveK22

MK-677 has my interest peaked & I'm going to give it a try. I am about to order from the research chem company geo peptide. (I have a 52% off code too). Only $43 shipped for ~2 month supply.

Can anyone vow for their Mk-677? Or any other legit source in this price range, PM it to me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me