One daily Hydrogel at doses and serum measurements

Buy Lab Tests Online

JA Battle

I’m going to be using the hydrogel from empower. Before I begin, I was curious to see if anyone has any serum labs at trough from lower once daily doses. Has anyone tried 25mg or 50mg once daily (ran solo without also injections)?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Graham

I’m going to be using the hydrogel from empower. Before I begin, I was curious to see if anyone has any serum labs at trough from lower once daily doses. Has anyone tried 25mg or 50mg once daily (ran solo without also injections)?
I have sort of, I applied two clicks once daily. One to my arms, chest or thigh and one to my scrotum. Labs were drawn the next morning before application. Total test was 419 ng and dht was 275 ng. I used 200 mg though, my dht is always high but this raised it roughly 100 ng.

JA Battle

I have sort of, I applied two clicks once daily. One to my arms, chest or thigh and one to my scrotum. Labs were drawn the next morning before application. Total test was 419 ng and dht was 275 ng. I used 200 mg though, my dht is always high but this raised it roughly 100 ng.
Just to confirm, it was the hydrogel base from empower? And no hcg or injections near the time of the blood draw? The concentration was 200mg/ml and you took two clicks for a total of 100mg?

Graham

Just to confirm, it was the hydrogel base from empower? And no hcg or injections near the time of the blood draw? The concentration was 200mg/ml and you took two clicks for a total of 100mg?
Correct, I did however take hcg not sure when in relation to the draw. I take 350 units twice per week. My E2 was 25 per labcorp range.

Graham

Nice what is your current protocol?
I went back to injections, there are pros and cons to either protocol. With my dht already sitting double the range on injections I don’t see the need to triple it, more is not always better. I take 40 mg test eod, my estrogen sits around 35 pg and shbg is 15-18. My tt will sit around 700 ng with free test at top of range. Everything else is the same.

Fortunate

I have used doses between 10MG and 100mg at a time.

No matter how low I go, I feel like I’m on a see saw. Can’t seem to do well on cream. I think I absorb really well, because typical doses make me anxious and give me heart palpitations.

JA Battle

I have used doses between 10MG and 100mg at a time.

No matter how low I go, I feel like I’m on a see saw. Can’t seem to do well on cream. I think I absorb really well, because typical doses make me anxious and give me heart palpitations.
Was this the hydrogel or another base?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching