On hcg and menopor does anyone know what these results mean

Buy Lab Tests Online

lostmc

Hi guys I am on 2000iu hcg x3 a week and menopor 225iu x2 a week azoospermia primary hypogonadism blood tests are worrying me my sex drive is 0 free androgen index 26.2, serum testosterone 29.6nmol,
Shbg 113nmol! It's really concerning me!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Somewhat paradoxically, testosterone production may start to decline at higher doses of hCG. Your dose is high enough that this could be occurring. Your Vermeulen calculated free testosterone is probably around 7-8 ng/dL. Though not super low, I think some guys will have trouble with levels under about 10 ng/dL. Another factor is that hCG stimulates aromatization. Your level of estradiol may be elevated in absolute terms and also relative to testosterone. Higher estradiol may be one reason for the elevated SHBG. I can't recall if fertility is mostly monotonic with hCG dose—that is, if fertility continues to improve even as hCG is pushed up to fairly high levels. If so then you have a choice between — maybe — feeling better with lower doses or maximizing fertility with continued high doses.

lostmc

Somewhat paradoxically, testosterone production may start to decline at higher doses of hCG. Your dose is high enough that this could be occurring. Your Vermeulen calculated free testosterone is probably around 7-8 ng/dL. Though not super low, I think some guys will have trouble with levels under about 10 ng/dL. Another factor is that hCG stimulates aromatization. Your level of estradiol may be elevated in absolute terms and also relative to testosterone. Higher estradiol may be one reason for the elevated SHBG. I can't recall if fertility is mostly monotonic with hCG dose—that is, if fertility continues to improve even as hCG is pushed up to fairly high levels. If so then you have a choice between — maybe — feeling better with lower doses or maximizing fertility with continued high doses.

Thanks for the reply the endocrinologist put me on hcg 2000iu x3 a week back in January for fertility but after semen analysis said no sperm he added the menopur 225iu x2 a week but that recent blood test results has given me alot of anxiety I have been watching stuff on YouTube some say take vitamin d and boron supplements and then others say don't and add more protein to diet its confusing.
Thanks for the reply my blood results have scared me will a more protein diet help

lostmc

I put the results in a few online calculators and it says I am 9 ng/dl no wonder why my sex drive is 0 and mood is crap and unmotivated

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I put the results in a few online calculators and it says I am 9 ng/dl no wonder why my sex drive is 0 and mood is crap and unmotivated
That's actually high enough testosterone that it's probably not a direct cause of your problems. I suspect some other imbalance(s) is in play. At a minimum you need to see where your estradiol is. It wouldn't hurt to have a more complete panel as well. I'd also be curious about LH/FSH — to see if your HPTA is suppressed.

lostmc

That's actually high enough testosterone that it's probably not a direct cause of your problems. I suspect some other imbalance(s) is in play. At a minimum you need to see where your estradiol is. It wouldn't hurt to have a more complete panel as well. I'd also be curious about LH/FSH — to see if your HPTA is suppressed.
Thanks for the reply I'm not very good at understanding testosterone ect all I know is I have primary hypogonadism the endocrinologist says take these injections they will help with both testosterone and sperm but writes a letter to my gp surgery / general doctors saying we have had a conversation about these types of medicines may not be helpful for primary hypogonadism when he didn't say that to me lol I have a appointment with my gp Dr today and will talk about my blood test results she will have to then have to go through gp guidance and advice to contact the endocrinology department and wait for a reply I have had some positive posts on here with other people with primary hypogonadism on similar or same treatment who have managed to have children.

lostmc

Update sorry for posting late the endocrinologist said my t levels and shbg is fine but basically he said that the Mrs and I need to be referred to ivf the nhs expect a woman's bmi to be x amount or they won't help he's explained that both injections are to get some numbers if not from ejaculate then ivf icsi and microtese its up to the Mrs to do her part as well we have a joint Dr's appointment Thursday hopefully our Dr can refer us and advise us ect

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me