New Trimix Prescription Online?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jaydubbs

Does anyone know of an online clinic where new prescriptions of lyophilized Trimix can be obtained?
I have used Trimix for about eight years. I moved to another city and my Uro wants to see me in person before he will write a new prescription.

It would be great if I could do that online with a clinic that ALSO compounds Trimix in a lyophilized form like Empower (who does not have doctors who will write the prescriptions)

The shipping for the lyophilized form is SO much cheaper.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

phalloguy100

Hi Nelson,

That link takes you to a form to request more info. Is that thru Defy? Or some other clinic?

Also, do you know of any places that can prescribe trimix in gel form (to apply into the urethra), or that can send Muse (pge-1 pellet that goes into urethra) to a local pharmacy? Muse is pharma grade and now covered by many insurances. The beauty of both of these options is NO NEEDLES.

Graham

Hi Nelson,

That link takes you to a form to request more info. Is that thru Defy? Or some other clinic?

Also, do you know of any places that can prescribe trimix in gel form (to apply into the urethra), or that can send Muse (pge-1 pellet that goes into urethra) to a local pharmacy? Muse is pharma grade and now covered by many insurances. The beauty of both of these options is NO NEEDLES.
Have you tried these ? The consensus is they don’t work.

phalloguy100

Have you tried these ? The consensus is they don’t work.
Are you asking if I tried submitting the forms, or if I tried Muse / trimix gel? Well the answer is no either way. :)

I really would be too scared to self inject down there. I can barely do subq, and totally failed at IM when a nurse tried to show me… definitely wouldn’t want to try self dick injections! That’s why I’m more hopeful to try the other two.

Techguy

I used olympiapharmacy.com for the first time yesterday. Used the contact forum, patient rep emailed and called, got my consult with online telemed provider, and overnighted the trimix, just got it today. Great customer service.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me