New Test/E2/DHT Labs on 8mg Daily

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

These results are from labs drawn 16 hours after injection and 8 hours before the next, so not quite true trough, but since I inject at 9pm, I don't know what any other option is. 8mg daily, test cyp shallow IM. Anyone have any suggestions or good to go? I was using 7mg daily for many months, but half shallow IM and half subq which resulted in free test at about 70. Shallow IM only apparently does me well. This was exactly 6 weeks after the adjustment up from 7mg daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122_192733_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_192733_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20231122_192801_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_192801_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 142
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

How do you feel?
Libido still suffers. I'm 100% fine with "once per week" frequency which isn't fine. Energy depends on the day, but usually good day to day. Anxiety is very much improved. Sleep seems to be more dependent on total calorie intake. Mood is good, but mood was fine mostly with low levels too. Confidence and other traits of masculinity are fair, but definitely don't feel like superman. Workout recovery is greatly improved compared to lower levels, but not adding strength or muscle (calories aren't high enough though).

Edit: I'm blessed with a wife who's ready every day, so I need to get there.

Vince

Super Moderator
These results are from labs drawn 16 hours after injection and 8 hours before the next, so not quite true trough, but since I inject at 9pm, I don't know what any other option is. 8mg daily, test cyp shallow IM. Anyone have any suggestions or good to go? I was using 7mg daily for many months, but half shallow IM and half subq which resulted in free test at about 70. Shallow IM only apparently does me well. This was exactly 6 weeks after the adjustment up from 7mg daily.
Ever get your A1C check?

GTSILVER

Hello,
I’ve been on “TRT” for about 11 years. I took a 6 month break to prepare and have Prostate surgery for cancer. Thankfully, as of my surgery on 10/25/22, my PSA is <0.014, (undetectable), and my cancer remains in remission.
I actually started my “TRT” because my “T” was very low. As a result, I had “z HYPOGONADISM. Without being on “TRT,” my Total Testosterone plummets to between 20 to 90. That’s very low and I am pretty “lifeless” in all aspects of my life.
I maintain an average level of about 600-750 on my “TRT!” Even when taking the same dosage, .6 per week, it will skyrocket to over 1500. We don’t know why. I just drastically reduce my “TRT” for a short period and I return to more normal levels.
Though your “Total T” is important, it’s actually your Free Testosterone that’s unbound which is actually the “T” that your body uses and is ultimately more important than your Total T.
Everybody is different in how their body assimilates “TRT!” Regardless of my “Total T” levels, my Free Testosterone levels have always remained lower than average.
Given that your “Total T” is well within the normal range, (especially given the amounts you are injecting), it’s amazing that your Free Testosterone levels are so high.
Although, your usable Free T is what assists your body the most, that’s normally the more important number.
I know that Total T levels over 1,000 are normally a concern to doctors. However, I really don’t know what the medical implications are for too high of Free Testosterone, (at least from a lab results perspective).
I would do some research on that on the internet and see what you can find out.
Of course, the most important overall aspect is how you are doing, feeling and functioning with both of the “Testosterone” levels you have now considering your TOTAL T and your FREE T.
I would consult with an Endocrinologist about this if I were in your position.
Additionally, your HEMATOCRIT levels are within range which is important.
Normally, a HIGH reading if on your HEMOGLOBIN would increase your HEMATOCRIT but this doesn’t appear to be happening in your case.
From my experience and prior physician consults, one would not inject Testosterone in their body as often as you do. People usually inject T on a once a week or every other week basis when on a “TRT” protocol.
Best wishes and good luck.

Really interesting. If you divide your free T by your Total T you get .24. That's the same as me. And I also have libido issues.

Hard part to figure out is if the Free T is too high. If the Estradiol is too high, etc. I read on a reddit forum from a nurse practitioner that they've never seen a natural Free T above 15. So maybe we're still just running things too high?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-04 141555.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-04 141555.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 84

GreenMachineX

Really interesting. If you divide your free T by your Total T you get .24. That's the same as me. And I also have libido issues.

Hard part to figure out is if the Free T is too high. If the Estradiol is too high, etc. I read on a reddit forum from a nurse practitioner that they've never seen a natural Free T above 15. So maybe we're still just running things too high?
That's what I'm thinking. I'm 4 days in to dropping back to 7mg daily, and I've been "ready" every day...sorry TMI. But this isn't my normal. I've also lost some bloat just from that when after a huge cheat meal weekend. It's crazy how swollen I get from those levels and how quickly it goes away.
What's your dose and other current symptoms?

That's what I'm thinking. I'm 4 days in to dropping back to 7mg daily, and I've been "ready" every day...sorry TMI. But this isn't my normal. I've also lost some bloat just from that when after a huge cheat meal weekend. It's crazy how swollen I get from those levels and how quickly it goes away.
What's your dose and other current symptoms?
No worries about TMI. I have a wife that is frustrated because she would like it at least daily and I just don't have anywhere near that level of interest. Because I feel bad for her, my dosing and frequency haven't been as consistent as they probably need to be. I try to give things a full 12 weeks as has been recommended but when the libido isn't there after a few weeks I feel pressure(self-inflicted not from her really) to either change things or introduce an AI. The annoying thing is that it sometimes works. Like I can pop a 1mg Anastrozole tab after a few weeks without it and suddenly I get a rush of libido. But then it goes away quickly. Another symptom I seem to have in common with you is a higher hematocrit/hemoglobin on higher doses that aren't really that high(like 100mg a week). I've had a blood test come back at 59 for hematocrit once for example.

Other issues aren't so easily noticed. I never have really felt that brain fog, energy, etc. have been affected by my T dose. I do think I get more irritable and "wired" from high doses and I do get the bloating you mention. My guess is that is related to Estrogen but it's been very hard to get that dialed in. I'm on 40mg every 3.5 days right now and that gets me a trough of about 650 with above top of the range Free T and E2 in the 40s. I'm going to try and stick to this for a full 12 weeks and go from there.

GreenMachineX

No worries about TMI. I have a wife that is frustrated because she would like it at least daily and I just don't have anywhere near that level of interest. Because I feel bad for her, my dosing and frequency haven't been as consistent as they probably need to be. I try to give things a full 12 weeks as has been recommended but when the libido isn't there after a few weeks I feel pressure(self-inflicted not from her really) to either change things or introduce an AI. The annoying thing is that it sometimes works. Like I can pop a 1mg Anastrozole tab after a few weeks without it and suddenly I get a rush of libido. But then it goes away quickly. Another symptom I seem to have in common with you is a higher hematocrit/hemoglobin on higher doses that aren't really that high(like 100mg a week). I've had a blood test come back at 59 for hematocrit once for example.

Other issues aren't so easily noticed. I never have really felt that brain fog, energy, etc. have been affected by my T dose. I do think I get more irritable and "wired" from high doses and I do get the bloating you mention. My guess is that is related to Estrogen but it's been very hard to get that dialed in. I'm on 40mg every 3.5 days right now and that gets me a trough of about 650 with above top of the range Free T and E2 in the 40s. I'm going to try and stick to this for a full 12 weeks and go from there.
Very similar it sounds like. How long have you been on that dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me