New Daily Test Cyp Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Here's the timeline of daily test cyp results, all are Dialysis MS, LC/MS, giving each protocol at least 12 weeks, but much more than that mostly...

10mg daily
Total T 558 (250-1100) ng/dL
Free T 147 (35-155) pg/mL
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive 18 (<30) pg/mL

5mg daily (lots of missed doses)
Total T 159 (250-1100) ng/dL
Free T 25 (35-155) pg/mL
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive 15 (<30) pg/mL

5mg daily
Total T 260 (250-1100) ng/dL
Free T 45 (35-155) pg/mL

7mg daily
Total T 465 (250-1100) ng/dL
Free T 117 (35-155) pg/mL

7mg daily
Total T 343 (250-1100) ng/dL
Free T 69 (35-155) pg/mL

The only difference between the two 7mg daily protocols is the first used delts and vg mostly (shallow IM) as shot areas, and the second used vg and love handles (basically shallow IM and subq). Shot area doesn't seem to effect e2 at all. Looks like I should go back to including delts and bump to 8mg daily. Libido is currently in the dumpster, and feel bad half of every day, with the occasional fanatic day. Sleep is fair but I take lunesta every night, and occasionally a great night sleep.

Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Here's the timeline of daily test cyp results, all are Dialysis MS, LC/MS, giving each protocol at least 12 weeks, but much more than that mostly...

10mg daily

Free T 25 (35-155) pg/mL

5mg daily
Free T 45 (35-155) pg/mL

7mg daily

7mg daily
Free T 69 (35-155) pg/mL

The only difference between the two 7mg daily protocols is the first used delts and vg mostly (shallow IM) as shot areas, and the second used vg and love handles (basically shallow IM and subq). Shot area doesn't seem to effect e2 at all. Looks like I should go back to including delts and bump to 8mg daily. Libido is currently in the dumpster, and feel bad half of every day, with the occasional fanatic day. Sleep is fair but I take lunesta every night, and occasionally a great night sleep.

Any thoughts?
My reply is kind of meaningless but your levels are interesting low. 10mg TE daily subq brings me to 900 total. 5mg in the low 500. Do you feel off with 5mg?

GreenMachineX

My reply is kind of meaningless but your levels are interesting low. 10mg TE daily subq brings me to 900 total. 5mg in the low 500. Do you feel off with 5mg?
I haven't felt well in 2 decades, but no, I think only my libido was a little better on 10mg then 5mg. Workout recovery is definitely better on >7mg per day then 5mg, and possibly sleep, but hard to tell because I've been trying to lose weight and anytime I cut my calories, I feel and sleep terrible.

Gman86

I haven't felt well in 2 decades, but no, I think only my libido was a little better on 10mg then 5mg. Workout recovery is definitely better on >7mg per day then 5mg, and possibly sleep, but hard to tell because I've been trying to lose weight and anytime I cut my calories, I feel and sleep terrible.
I hate to always harp on diet, but I can’t help it since it’s the #1 thing, that I’ve seen affect how people feel overall day to day. Whats ur diet looking like? I swear I won’t judge lol. Can just offer a few pointers if ur interested, that would help u feel better. It’s pretty close to impossible to feel bad for 2 decades if ur eating properly. Unless sleep is absolutely horrendous, and stress levels are chronically through the roof. And/ or hormone levels are completely out of balance, obv.

GreenMachineX

I hate to always harp on diet, but I can’t help it since it’s the #1 thing, that I’ve seen affect how people feel overall day to day. Whats ur diet looking like? I swear I won’t judge lol. Can just offer a few pointers if ur interested, that would help u feel better. It’s pretty close to impossible to feel bad for 2 decades if ur eating properly. Unless sleep is absolutely horrendous, and stress levels are chronically through the roof. And/ or hormone levels are completely out of balance, obv.
This is an average day, roughly 2500kcal, while losing weight:

Breakfast
2 or 3 scrambled eggs
2oz People's Choice Beef Jerky (no sugar)
1 cup oats
1 apple

Lunch
~6oz grilled chicken thighs
1 pouch Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Ready Rice
150g blackberries

Dinner
~6oz grilled chicken thighs
1 to 1.5 servings Annie's Organic Mac and Cheese
150g canned pumpkin
120g 1% Cottage cheese and/or
170g fat free plain Greek yogurt

Vegetables make me feel even worse, edgy, anxious irritable, constipated (except celery and lettuce which I'm reintroducing now). I actually feel best eating way over maintenance caloric intake and eating biscuit sandwiches, pizza and wings. Something about cutting kcal or eating right at maintenance with "clean" foods makes me feel they edgy/anxious/irritable. Supplemental magnesium, all forms, wakes me up about 10 times in a night even taking Lunesta, so I eat pumpkin seeds occasionally but they do the same thing.

I use macrofactor to track micro and macronutrients and I usually hit 100% on rda for everything or come very close.

Wolverine

10mg daily

Free T 25 (35-155) pg/mL

5mg daily
Free T 45 (35-155) pg/mL

7mg daily

7mg daily
Free T 69 (35-155) pg/mL

Any thoughts?
What size needle do you use? I see better results when using 1/2 inch versus 5/16.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me