New Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lancealot

Hi guys,

Just got labs from discountlabs. T total 879 (348-1197), Free T 25.8 (6.8-21.5), E sensitive 38.7 (8-35). These were taken day of injection before injection. My last labs that had doc concerned: T total >1500, Free T 33.4, E 51.4 (not sensitive test) were taken day before inject so I waited one more day this time. I inject 50mg Tcyp and 170iu hcg tue a.m. and fri p.m. I was a little surprised that T level dropped from >1500 to under 900 by waiting one more day. I did have a killer back workout thur evening before blood draw on fri afternoon. Maybe that burned through the T? My ratio T/E comes out to 22.7 so not to far out of the 14-20 ideal. I don't seem to have any E symptoms and feel pretty good. Maybe just a touch of bloating. Testes look the same size as before starting TRT even with the low dose of hcg im on. My appetite has really increased and strength is coming up pretty quick, energy great. I'm overall very pleased that I started TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lancealot

Congratulations on your lab results. Can you remind us, how long have you been on your current protocol?

Thanks. I started 9-25-15 so not very long but I have def noticed results. My doc is a nurse practioner and not up on the latest TRT methods but she gets me the meds and runs labs so im ok with her for now. I had to educate myself from this forum and set up a regimen. Seems to be working so far. I would like to eventually set up a consult with defy. I pay 125$ / month for Tcyp, hcg, adex which I havnt needed yet so I don't know if this is in line or not with what others are paying.

CoastWatcher

Keep in mind, Defy offers second opinion consultations. For a reasonable fee they will review your labs and schedule a call to offer thoughts and suggestions to take to your own practitioner.

Lancealot

Keep in mind, Defy offers second opinion consultations. For a reasonable fee they will review your labs and schedule a call to offer thoughts and suggestions to take to your own practitioner.

Ok thanks. I may do that later on after all the holidays. From my original post, is it normal for T levels to drop that much in one day? Mine went from 1500 to under 900? I did have a hard workout the day before draw so maybe that helped burn through it? Just curious I find this very interesting.

ERO

That big of a drop is more common if one has low SHBG, however since your protocol is working so well and you feel so well, that may not be a factor. Not all, but many if not most guys with low SHBG don't get much of a 'before vs after' feel when starting TRT. I speak from experience on that issue...

Congratulations on your great results so far!

Lancealot

That big of a drop is more common if one has low SHBG, however since your protocol is working so well and you feel so well, that may not be a factor. Not all, but many if not most guys with low SHBG don't get much of a 'before vs after' feel when starting TRT. I speak from experience on that issue...

Congratulations on your great results so far!

Thanks ERO. I'm very pleased so far with the results. I don't think I've had my SHGB tested yet but that is interesting. I hope I can stay dialed in for the long haul.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me