New hcg prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neil Olson

Up until now I have been getting my hcg from the clinic that handled my testosterone replacement therapy. Now I am no longer using them and have a new prescription for hcg. Now I need to learn the ins and outs of cheapest place to buy, reputable brands, and mixing.I welcome any tips for this new guy. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bass

just ordered my hCG from Empower for the first time, hCG from my previous pharmacy seemed ineffective the last two orders. SO I am giving Empower try.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
just ordered my hCG from Empower for the first time, hCG from my previous pharmacy seemed ineffective the last two orders. SO I am giving Empower try.

Never used them bass but only hear great things.

Keep us posted on experience and drug quality.

JohnnyW

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm on TRT for two years now. Last summer I did the HCG diet to lose some weight. It worked. I would like to do it again without paying the clinic nearly a grand for the 35 day program of injections. Any suggestions on where I could order HCG, or how do you find a doctor who will give up a script? Thanks...Johnny

Ordered mine from APS Pharmacy for $58 bucks for 11,000 units. Empower would not give me a quote when I asked and was a little hard to work with getting started. Called APS and they got it going right away!

Empower charges $75 for 11,000 units. I've been getting it from them for the past couple of months. I've had some hiccups with Empower but overall I like them. They also include all your syringes and alcohol pads.

bruin

same experience with Empower, in fact I offered a good reference to use them as I recall. But things happen, that is a good price btw. Duane

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me