Needle gauge and length...

Buy Lab Tests Online

JasonMichael

I am currently using 1" 25g needles SubQ but would like to try 1/2" needles. I can only find 30g on amazon. Will that work?

Anyone have a needle preference or know the best place to buy?

My doctor only sends so many needles since I inject twice a week now, so I go through them faster.

I just want to buy a box of 100-200 or something.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I always bought syringes from my local walgreens. In Illinois there is a limit of 20 insulin syringes at one time without a script.

The limits are state by state, many states have no limit.

KenLowT

I use 25 gauge 1 inch needles to inject on the side of my quads. Prior to that I used 22 & 23 gauge, but both hurt. The 25 gauge was working fine, but recently it's been painful to inject. I'm wondering if 27 or 30 gauge needles will work for the side of the quads as well.

JasonMichael

I use 25 gauge 1 inch needles to inject on the side of my quads. Prior to that I used 22 & 23 gauge, but both hurt. The 25 gauge was working fine, but recently it's been painful to inject. I'm wondering if 27 or 30 gauge needles will work for the side of the quads as well.

I started out in my quad at first as well. But then I quickly moved into my "love handles" and stomach area, right into the fat. Way less pain, virtually none. It got more painful in my quad injections after a while. They got more sensitive some how.

Blackhawk

Seems most guys in the know are using 1/2" 27-29 gauge depending on oil carrier for shallow IM or subQ. Some of us have gone solely to SubQ. I use 5/16" 30g SubQ with T cyp in grapeseed oil and HCG. works fine

M

MarkM

I use 29 gauge 1/2" and inject IM in the vastus lateralis (outer thigh) as well as the VG (ventrogluteal) and deltoid. I also use the same size syringe/needle for SubQ injections of HCG in the abdomen.

The outer thigh tends to cause a little bit of pain and I don;t get that in the deltoid or VG. I am pretty much sticking to the IM in the VG now days and it has become my favorite place to inject.

KenLowT

I started out in my quad at first as well. But then I quickly moved into my "love handles" and stomach area, right into the fat. Way less pain, virtually none. It got more painful in my quad injections after a while. They got more sensitive some how.

I've got plenty of belly fat and love handle to inject to, but the thought of it is kind of scary. I feel like I'll feel it more that way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me