Need to discontinue nandrolone and just continue test cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have some bloodwork. I will have to do in the next two months or so. I ran across the General three week time frame to discontinue show decreased testosterone levels on bloodwork. Is this correct or do I need longer than three weeks off of nandralone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I have some bloodwork. I will have to do in the next two months or so. I ran across the General three week time frame to discontinue show decreased testosterone levels on bloodwork. Is this correct or do I need longer than three weeks off of nandralone?
Why would u need to discontinue the nandrolone at all? As long as u get the sensitive LC/MS testosterone total panel, it will only include the test u have in ur system, and u could be on 1000mgs of nandrolone and ur total and free test levels are going to be unaffected

what’s ur current protocol? Are u doing well with nandrolone in the mix? Jc

Why would u need to discontinue the nandrolone at all? As long as u get the sensitive LC/MS testosterone total panel, it will only include the test u have in ur system, and u could be on 1000mgs of nandrolone and ur total and free test levels are going to be unaffected

what’s ur current protocol? Are u doing well with nandrolone in the mix? Jc
200 mg test per week and 200 mg nandrolone per week. No AI due to osteoporosis. My most recent labs came back with test over 1500 level. While the clinic that I am with Now is OK with those numbers, I am seeing a bone doctor, or DO, who wants to take over my Trt protocol. Specifically, they want me to drop the nandrolone and only use 200 test per week. didn’t know how far in advance i would need to be discontinued before my next bloodwork. My results aren’t over 1500. Also, I am skeptical about turning over my Trt protocol to this doctor. Because they consider even 8 to 900 too high.

madman

Super Moderator
200 mg test per week and 200 mg nandrolone per week. No AI due to osteoporosis. My most recent labs came back with test over 1500 level. While the clinic that I am with Now is OK with those numbers, I am seeing a bone doctor, or DO, who wants to take over my Trt protocol. Specifically, they want me to drop the nandrolone and only use 200 test per week. didn’t know how far in advance i would need to be discontinued before my next bloodwork. My results aren’t over 1500. I am skeptical about turning over my Trt protocol to this doctor. Because they consider even 8 to 900 too high.

200 mg test per week and 200 mg nandrolone per week. No AI due to osteoporosis. My most recent labs came back with test over 1500 level.

The therapeutic dose of ND for joint/bone pain is 50-100 mg/week, not 200.

Having low T/low estradiol is detrimental to bone health.

Having healthy T and estradiol levels is needed to prevent osteoporosis.

You are on a whopping dose of androgens.

200 mg T + 200 mg ND/week is overkill.

Would not even consider 400 mg/week of androgens HRT!

Most men who are on TRT 100-200 mg T/week are using therapeutic doses of ND 50-100 mg/week which is all that is needed to treat joint/bone pain.

Look up the Lipshultz study.

200 mg T/week is going to easily have most men's trough FT levels very high/absurdly high adding in another 200 mg/week androgens is ridiculous.

When using ND with T it is critical that your blood work is done using the most accurate assays TT (LC/MS-MS) and FT (Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration) otherwise your levels will be skewed when using the standard immunoassays.

I am skeptical about turning over my Trt protocol to this doctor. Because they consider even 8 to 900 too high.

Hate to burst your bubble here but you need to tread lightly on this one.

If we are talking trough levels especially when injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) let alone once weekly a trough TT 800-900 ng/dL would be high as most men would still be hitting a high/very high trough FT level and more importantly peak TT/FT levels will be much higher!

Sounds like you have been caught up on those bro forums.

Unfortunately, we have many of those individuals still lurking here.

Gman86

Is there a set standard of time for which discontinue nandrolone before my next bloodwork is done?
whats ur goal as far as what u want ur blood work to look like for this new doc goes? dropping the nandrolone is going to have no affect on ur total T level. It’s still going to come back over 1500, due to the 200mg of test.

did the total T panel that u had done say >1500, or it gave ur a number that was higher than 1500? like 1581, for example. If the test caps out at 1500, there’s a chance it was a non sensitive total T panel, and when it added the test and deca, in ur system, together, ur levels were above 1500. But 200mg/ week of just test alone is going to put most guys above 1500 for total T. It does for me

either way tho, if ur goal is to have a lower total T level, I would simply just not inject ur dose of test for a bit, and then get the labs done. So simply just let ur total T levels drop more before getting labs done, and then just start ur injections back up after u get the labs done. But if ur clinic does the injections for u I guess that’s not an option

here’s a list of accurate half lives of different AAS. This might help to answer ur original question/ main concern. Deca has a half life of 7.5 days

Sidenote, I was previously prescribed .75 cc of test twice a week but then switch to 1.5 cc injected just once a week. Then my prescription was changed to one cc test and one cc nandrolone per week. perhaps my recent labs were carryover from my previous protocol?

madman

Super Moderator
Is there a set standard of time for which discontinue nandrolone before my next bloodwork is done?

Regarding the half-life of ND, I would say closer to 6 days for the decanoate ester.

Even then keep in mind as I have stated numerous times in previous threads there are many other factors that affect the rate at which testosterone is released from the oily depot at the injection site.

Sub-q vs IM, the volume of injection, injection depth, site of injection, lymphatic flow, and the concentration of BOH (benzyl alcohol) are other possible factors that can affect the absorption rates of the esterified hormone.

Give it 3-4 weeks if you plan on stopping the ND.

*The serum levels of nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) were determined by radioimmunoassay and used to estimate pharmacokinetic parameters. The following pharmacokinetic parameters were found: a mean half-life of 6 days for the release of the ester from the muscular injection depot into the general circulation; a mean half-life of 4.3 h for the combined processes of hydrolysis of nandrolone decanoate and of distribution and elimination of nandrolone; a mean nandrolone serum clearance of 1.55 1 X h-1 X kg-1. The half-life of hydrolysis of nandrolone decanoate in serum was of the order of one hour or less. The data are consistent with linear kinetics.

2. Pharmacological drug description

Nandrolone decanoate (ND) is an injectable anabolic preparation of testosterone analog. The pharmacologically active substance is nandrolone. The decanoate ester gives a three-week duration of action with 6 days half-life [10,11].

Attachments

• wijnand1985.pdf
    774.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 93.full (3).pdf
    423.8 KB · Views: 29
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones