Need referral for Las Vegas

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

brookseth

Most clinics out in vegas are just generic TRT mills that want to get paid.
Your best bet is to just pick any, go ugl, or talk with your regular doctor / urologist and try and manage yourself. Alternatively theres also Defy (who i personally have not used) who is telemed but well regarded.

t_spacemonkey

defy or UGL. as said here most walkin TRT clinic are just money mills. I met a guy from CA who went to one in San Diego, and paid 400/month for a 'package'. this is pure theft.
i can't imagine Vegas being much better

DorianGray

Call local physicians, internal medicine or urologists and inquire if they do TRT. I had one for a while who was fine but when I wanted to try TRT he said, "that won't do anything for you". I said see ya.

Style

Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri at Nevada Family care is an HRT doc located in Henderson with office on Eastern near St Rose hospital.
He is a concierge doctor meaning you have to pay $1200/year to see him.

mcs

Dr. Ibrahim Fakhouri at Nevada Family care is an HRT doc located in Henderson with office on Eastern near St Rose hospital.
He is a concierge doctor meaning you have to pay $1200/year to see him.
Just called for a consult. Was quoted $2000 a year.

Style

Sorry, I forgot it went up. It’s a concierge program so you get a presidential level physical every year. If you are healthy, you’ll have to judge if it’s worth the cost or not.

Hard to find a PCP Dr. in Las Vegas, 40,000 people from California is moving here every year…. None of them doctors because the insurance reimbursement rate for office visits is very low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me