Need help badly...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jiujitsu7

Hey guys I'm 28 years old and my situation is kind of complicated... Few years back I did a cycle of steroids (d Bol and deca). This was the only time I ever tried them and I didn't do a Post cycle therapy...so a few months later I started to get bad pain in my testicles and atrophy along with having bad e.d problems. It's been about two years and it's gotten better, all my hormone levels r fine but I have this aching in my testicles and I have very weak orgasms with low volume...I'm thinking about trying a cycle of hcg to restore size and hopefully get my energy back up...can anyone offer any advice on this and how to go about it, thank u so much

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
You need to find a hormone Physician who knows how to get your HPTA re-started...if he can.

Don't go trying to do this on your own as there are a few different protocols that can work depending upon your current condition.

This is very important as you are a young guy and if you ever plan on having children you need to be fixed by someone who knows how.

Most anti aging clinics can help but you need to have a consult with the Doctor first.

I know my Physician, Dr. Richard Gaines and Dr. John Crisler have a great deal of experience in working with body builders who have your same state of affairs and have much success in getting them fixed.

Word to the wise...get professional help.

Peace.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You need to go see an urologist to get your testicles and prostate checked. Prostatitis can cause testicular pain. You also want to rule out any testicular issues.

Jiujitsu7

You need to go see an urologist to get your testicles and prostate checked. Prostatitis can cause testicular pain. You also want to rule out any testicular issues.

Thank u for the replies guys...I have gone to urologist the only thing that came back was that I had calcium deposits in my testis....they say there's nothing they can do about it. I just don't think it's the cause of my problems...they all started right after I did that cycle, I don't think it's a coincidence. I have a gut feeling if I can reverse the atrophy I will be fine

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
The one thing I'm not seeing is labs. What do your current LH, FSH, Test, E2, thyroid, lipids, CBC's, metabolic, and other labs say? I suspect your HPTA is suppressed, but labs will tell for sure.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Surprisingly, your testosterone serum is much higher than what I would anticipate with having a LH value of 2.81. Is there any reason that the LH and FSH labs weren't listed on your scanned labs? It would be helpful to see that ALL the testosterone and gonadotropin values are concurrent on the same testing day, along with the respective ranges.

Also, as noted by ironman, it would be real helpful to get all of this formatted to make it easy on your audience. I know several guys will just click out of this thread when seeing it's presented sideways, so I'm sure you're looking for all the feedback you can get. Thanks :)

Jiujitsu7

Surprisingly, your testosterone serum is much higher than what I would anticipate with having a LH value of 2.81. Is there any reason that the LH and FSH labs weren't listed on your scanned labs? It would be helpful to see that ALL the testosterone and gonadotropin values are concurrent on the same testing day, along with the respective ranges.

Also, as noted by ironman, it would be real helpful to get all of this formatted to make it easy on your audience. I know several guys will just click out of this thread when seeing it's presented sideways, so I'm sure you're looking for all the feedback you can get. Thanks :)

Yes im sorry I never used a forum before, I don't know why they posted like that. They aren't saved that way on my computer....I'll try and repost them. Lh and fsh wasn't listed because I wasn't checked for that Initially but I called my doctor and asked for it and they must have sent more of my blood in and they called me back with those numbers a few days later ...

Jiujitsu7

Let's try again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 272

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Honestly, the numbers for your testosterone are pretty good; both serum and free. Again, the only puzzling thing is the gonadotropin values that you noted, whereas the LH value seems kind of low, BUT, endogenous test is still in the mid 600 range.

Here's the thing, if you go at this with an HCG cycle mindset, you're liable to suppress your LH level even lower, causing further atrophy symptoms, and risking a decrease in endogenous testosterone production. If anything, a physician might want to look at some type of Clomid and/or Clomid-HCG therapy, which could prompt an increase of gonadotropin production in the pituitary. If your test serum is mid 600's with a 2.8 LH, I can't imagine where you're at if LH gets in the 5's! That's another variable that should be factored with all of this.

Also, Deca and the Nor19's can be problematic with prolactin. Did you administer a dopamine agonist during your cycle? If you're having any ED or ejaculation issues, it could help to look into this area.

Jiujitsu7

No I never even heard of it...would a dopamine agonist work at this point?? And also I feel like I have slight Gynecomastia. Could this be the cause?

JohnnyQuest

Is that a standard test your doctor ordered, or something you paid for out of pocket? Looks comprehensive. I don't get that many different items tested with our regular doctor. I also don't see that many things covered by Spectracell's micronutrient tests.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
No I never even heard of it...would a dopamine agonist work at this point?? And also I feel like I have slight Gynecomastia. Could this be the cause?

If your prolactin is elevated then a DA will help lower it. Do some searching on Cabergoline and Pramipexole. Any gyno concerns will be attributed to estrogen. You need a E2 sensitive or ultra-sensitive assay to really know where you sit for estrogen.

nodoctor

I've read that Cabergoline caused scar tissue in organs and heart, and that Pramipexole is a much safer choice despite addictive behavior issues, etc. Not super difficult to source.

My impression was always that Clomid (or enclomiphene instead?) was the right pct, but that that was mainly to get fsh/lh going again which doesn't seem to be the main issue here. Does sound like if you can get the dough, a doctor consult is the right way to go, but some stuff like getting proper labs is essential regardless of route. Pretty sure gyno being caused by high e2 is settled/correct science.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me