Hi everyone, new nember

Buy Lab Tests Online

martiz7

Hello everybody.
I’m 28 years old from eastern europe.
I have hypogonadism since I born.
Due to an undescended testicles I had hcg 3 courses. Inguinal canal revision was made when I was 5 years old. From 14 years old I started use sustanon. From 16 years old I started use nebido 1000mg every 12 weeks. My T was 15-25 nmol/l. When I was 22 years Old my T was 15.8 nmol/l, SHBG 35nmol/l, LH 1,27, FSH 0.28. Then doctor replaced my protocol for fertility. He prescribes clomiphene citrate 25mg every 2day without using nebido. Then my T went to 4.11 nmol/l and we stopped this treatment and I back on nebido. Last 5 years I use nebido every 10 weeks without doctor, I do blood tests, I donating blood every 6months. My T about 20nmol/l but now LH went to 0.54nmol/l and FSH 0.21nmol/l.
Now my issues is no libido, no energy, mood swings. I want to change my protocol because I heard many people talking that nebido not best choice. Thats what I want to ask.
Which other testosterone I can use?
Can HCG reverse testicular atrophy after so many years? What HCG benefits I can get? Is some opportunity to get fertility with T+HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Now my issues is no libido, no energy, mood swings. I want to change my protocol because I heard many people talking that nebido not best choice.
Nebido is junk, but can work for some men.
In Europe, your options are extremely limited. You would have to travel to get a better treatment option.
Can HCG reverse testicular atrophy after so many years? What HCG benefits I can get?
You’re looking as if you have primary hypogonadism, so your chances are not good.

martiz7

Nebido is junk, but can work for some men.

In Europe, your options are extremely limited. You would have to travel to get a better treatment option.

You’re looking as if you have primary hypogonadism, so your chances are not good.

Thanks for answer!

What would be a better treatment option?

Sustanon?

What about HMG does it increases chances with fertility?

BigTex

Hello everybody.
I’m 28 years old from eastern europe.
I have hypogonadism since I born.
Due to an undescended testicles I had hcg 3 courses. Inguinal canal revision was made when I was 5 years old. From 14 years old I started use sustanon. From 16 years old I started use nebido 1000mg every 12 weeks. My T was 15-25 nmol/l. When I was 22 years Old my T was 15.8 nmol/l, SHBG 35nmol/l, LH 1,27, FSH 0.28. Then doctor replaced my protocol for fertility. He prescribes clomiphene citrate 25mg every 2day without using nebido. Then my T went to 4.11 nmol/l and we stopped this treatment and I back on nebido. Last 5 years I use nebido every 10 weeks without doctor, I do blood tests, I donating blood every 6months. My T about 20nmol/l but now LH went to 0.54nmol/l and FSH 0.21nmol/l.
Now my issues is no libido, no energy, mood swings. I want to change my protocol because I heard many people talking that nebido not best choice. Thats what I want to ask.
Can HCG reverse testicular atrophy after so many years? What HCG benefits I can get? Is some opportunity to get fertility with T+HCG?
Welcome! My son has the same issues and ended up on TRT at a young age. He under went HCG treatment at a very young age due to an undescended testicle. Never did drop and he just turned 28.

Systemlord

Thanks for answer!

What would be a better treatment option?

Sustanon?

What about HMG does it increases chances with fertility?
Cypionate, enanthate are the most popular choices in the TRT world. Sustanon is a tricky beast with it’s multiple half-lives which can ruin TRT for some men.

Single esters are more preferred and much less complicated.

You could contact Balance My Hormones in Dorset/UK.

Last edited:

martiz7

Welcome! My son has the same issues and ended up on TRT at a young age. He under went HCG treatment at a very young age due to an undescended testicle. Never did drop and he just turned 28.
Hello! What a coincidence. It's not easy to live with it, I've been through a lot because of it. I think your son too. I wish him good and happy life!

martiz7

Cypionate, enanthate are the most popular choices in the TRT world. Sustanon is a tricky beast with it’s multiple half-lives which can ruin TRT for some men.

Single esters are more preferred and much less complicated.

I will try use cypionate.
Can I start to use it immediately, just replace instead nebido shot?
When is best time to make blood test to know if it’s works for me properly?

BigTex

Hello! What a coincidence. It's not easy to live with it, I've been through a lot because of it. I think your son too. I wish him good and happy life!
Thanks, wish you luck dealing with this too. His T levels have always been low and it cause a lot of mental issues. One we finally got him on testosterone his entire life changed.

BigTex

I will try use cypionate.
Can I start to use it immediately, just replace instead nebido shot?
When is best time to make blood test to know if it’s works for me properly?
I am having good success using testosterone undecanoate. But I am doing micro injections every 5 days of 55mg, sub-q. May be just an individual thing.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
As it’s likely you do have primary hypogonadism, know that you may be able to produce the gonadotropins, LH and FSH, in normal amounts even with TRT. This makes hCG and/or HMG unnecessary. The trick is to tune your dose of testosterone such that it matches what your body wants. Your current low LH is saying that testosterone is too high. Gradually lower the dose until LH is mid-range.

Testosterone undecanoate (Nebido) is not junk. It does have its uses. However, it is not friendly with respect to making protocol adjustments. The long half-life can excessively lengthen the process.

Testosterone cypionate or enanthate are reasonable choices. Unfortunately you’ll still be clearing the undecanoate from your system for some months. I would stop using it and monitor serum testosterone as it falls. Once it falls below average you could gradually introduce one of the shorter esters. Monitor LH also to verify that it rises as testosterone falls.

I have communicated with a few guys adopting this approach, so I know it can work and put your body in a more natural and healthy state. If you’re unsatisfied with the results then there are further possible adjustments. For example, daily injections of a propionate/enanthate blend result in an imitation of a natural rhythm. This may allow less testosterone to be used without a loss of benefits. This in turn may increase the gonadotropins.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching