Natural lifter or not on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I mean, you can be close-minded if you want to, but an individual taking a substance that the body produces to keep them within the normal, NATURAL range, is natural. Go back to what they taught in 7th grade and look at some of the many definitions of natural:

*being in accordance with or determined by nature (are you within natural levels? you're natural.)
*implanted or being as if implanted by nature : seemingly inborn (again, are you within natural levels? you're natural.)
*having an essential relation with someone or something : following from the nature of the one in question (is there an essential relation between health males and the normal physiological range of testosterone? Yep. Are you within natural levels? You're natural.)
*having a normal or usual character (Is a male having a normal testosterone level considered normal and usual? Well, that's actually how the define the "normal" range, so yes.)
*closely resembling an original : true to nature (Again, are you within the normal physiological, natural range? Natural.)
*based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature (Getting pretty obvious and repetitive here, huh?)

I would disagree, injecting anything isn't based on the state of things in nature. Regardless of what you inject, why or what level.

But I agree with you, it's just It's semantics. For 98% of us, it's not important whether we are natural or aided.

I happen to think all of human existence is an effort to not be natural, to rise above the limits nature puts on us. From air conditioning, to going to the moon, to drugs helping us to live longer, healthier lives, none of it is natural.

What is so great about being natural?

slicktop

Stay on point and keep the demeanor with others on an even keel here guys.

This is not it:
Fair enough. Edited for the sake of diplomacy.
Well, I'm gonna move on from this particular thread. I've nothing else to offer at this point and I'll admit it's hard for me to see it any other way. I wish you ALL a safe and successful journey towards excellent health!

Last edited:

SilverSurfer

This nonsense about “natural” is just like eating “clean”. It’s a ruse. It’s sanctimonious! These terms are used like religious cults, and used so that people can feel superior and to shame others. And just like religion each set of people like to dictate what is and what is not, “natural”. Even “official” organizations can’t or don’t agree. The IFBB varies dramatically from the IOC, for instance.

For the 98% of us who aren’t professional or amateur athletic competitors this term “natural” means NOTHING. I just need to worry about myself and my loved ones, and realize other people need to, and are entitled to do the same.
Purity Through Food: How Religious Ideas Sell Diets

Why we fell for clean eating

Muscle as Fashion: Messages from the Bodybuilding Subculture

Charliebizz

I mean, you can be close-minded if you want to, but an individual taking a substance that the body produces to keep them within the normal, NATURAL range, is natural. Let's just look at some of the many definitions of natural to help explain the way I'm seeing this:

*being in accordance with or determined by nature (are you within natural levels? you're natural.)
*implanted or being as if implanted by nature : seemingly inborn (again, are you within natural levels? you're natural.)
*having an essential relation with someone or something : following from the nature of the one in question (is there an essential relation between health males and the normal physiological range of testosterone? Yep. Are you within natural levels? You're natural.)
*having a normal or usual character (Is a male having a normal testosterone level considered normal and usual? Well, that's actually how the define the "normal" range, so yes.)
*closely resembling an original : true to nature (Again, are you within the normal physiological, natural range? Natural.)
*based on the state of things in nature; constituted by nature (Getting pretty obvious and repetitive here, huh?)
what does being in a natural range have to do with natural production of testosterone. Your body produces it natural and is variable. It goes up and down based off many factors. So who’s closed minded. usada and a few other agency’s ban it from competition because it’s an unfair advantage. End of story. Call it what you want. Calling people close minded doesn’t win arguments. It’s actually silly how easy this is. Testosterone is naturally produced in the body. Is it natural to take it from an outside source no it’s simple as that. How can you even argue that. Nobody is arguing that it isn’t chemically the same or isn’t right to use. But it gives an advantage. If you have your thyroid removed and on synthroid are you naturally producing hormones. What a silly argument

I would categorically disagree with being lumped in with steroid abusers which is how you're reaching to make this sound; natural, or not.
That's not at all what I'm trying to say, if you read my post, I said I am not a juicer, I dont think anybody could accuse me of abusing at 1300. I was simply wondering if somebody, like all of us, is considered natural or not if you are not abusing.

Nomad

That's not at all what I'm trying to say, if you read my post, I said I am not a juicer, I dont think anybody could accuse me of abusing at 1300. I was simply wondering if somebody, like all of us, is considered natural or not if you are not abusing.

if they’re within natural ranges or within 25% of it I consider it natural.

fifty

If you do trt in any significant sport you will get in trouble.

If you want to roll on trt with 1000+ test levels in your church softball league then have at it. Maybe you’ll enjoy dominating regular guys on centrum multivitamins just trying to have fun.

BJE

As far as a rule book is concerned, TRT may not qualify as natural but I don’t believe that TRT doses are sufficient enough to induce an unnatural muscle building effect.
I’ve been on T injections for about seven years and I’ve always lifted regularly but no one looking at me would accuse me of being unnatural.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me