Natesto lost effects quickly? nasal test

Buy Lab Tests Online

granger

eh guys,

tried Natesto I didn't squeeze the 10 doses out as they say to do as appeared to come out just fine first squeeze..

now, I only do 1 dose a day which was 100% all good as I felt energy confidence sex was better and lasted into the evening and even got better sleep... in fact even 1 nostril I noticed effects quickly, this lasted a week or so and effects now seemed to disappear overnight... I get body adjusts and what not but figured would be a couple months before that.

I nasal rinse really try and Clean it wi Kleenex out but Always have a bit of oil residue left...im wondering if I calloused my nose or residue is preventing absorption OR perhaps test floats to the top and higher dosed near the top with the "new formula"..

anyone notice effects decreasing quickly? or when crack a new bottle do u find it a bit stronger? gotta call for blood work but suppose its possible it shut me down even with the one dose I take 2-3 hours after I wake up as to let natural levels start to drop prior to use.

pretty sad as was more productive and happy and lust for life vs mental struggle to do anything and stiff and tired feeling pre trt.

I know some folks have gotten decreased absorption from andromeda's gel, but not many people on the NT.

tempted to buccal it or the gel reminds me of hemorrhoid cream and applicator looks similar to hemorrhoid cream applicator lol.... hmmmmm

I know im on ultra low dose but in theory more times a day would just increase shut down and effects wouldn't/shouldnt build through the day. ie 2nd dose wouldn't increase my levels any higher than 1.

also apparently half life is 10-100min so maybe tolerance ?

maybe I just rubbed my nose harder and longer vs trying not to so doesn't leak out my nose and on my fingers.

went from 100% to 20% better seemingly overnight. dont get the extra chatty happy feeling cracking jokes like I did for the first week or 10 days of the 30 day trial.

also tried HCG for a few weeks however palp killed me(double priced Canadian brand) so stopped for a few weeks prior to trying Natesto.

any inSight appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
eh guys,

tried Natesto I didn't squeeze the 10 doses out as they say to do as appeared to come out just fine first squeeze..

now, I only do 1 dose a day which was 100% all good as I felt energy confidence sex was better and lasted into the evening and even got better sleep... in fact even 1 nostril I noticed effects quickly, this lasted a week or so and effects now seemed to disappear overnight... I get body adjusts and what not but figured would be a couple months before that.

I nasal rinse really try and Clean it wi Kleenex out but Always have a bit of oil residue left...im wondering if I calloused my nose or residue is preventing absorption OR perhaps test floats to the top and higher dosed near the top with the "new formula"..

anyone notice effects decreasing quickly? or when crack a new bottle do u find it a bit stronger? gotta call for blood work but suppose its possible it shut me down even with the one dose I take 2-3 hours after I wake up as to let natural levels start to drop prior to use.

pretty sad as was more productive and happy and lust for life vs mental struggle to do anything and stiff and tired feeling pre trt.

I know some folks have gotten decreased absorption from andromeda's gel, but not many people on the NT.

tempted to buccal it or the gel reminds me of hemorrhoid cream and applicator looks similar to hemorrhoid cream applicator lol.... hmmmmm

I know im on ultra low dose but in theory more times a day would just increase shut down and effects wouldn't/shouldnt build through the day. ie 2nd dose wouldn't increase my levels any higher than 1.

maybe I just rubbed my nose harder and longer vs trying not to so doesn't leak out my nose and on my fingers.

went from 100% to 20% better seemingly overnight. dont get the extra chatty happy feeling cracking jokes like I did for the first week or 10 days of the 30 day trial.

also tried HCG for a few weeks however palp killed me(double priced Canadian brand) so stopped for a few weeks prior to trying Natesto.

any inSight appreciated.

Natesto is dosed 2-3X/day as we are looking to take advantage of the short-lived peaks.

Bare minimum starting dose is 2x/daily.

If you somehow felt great dosing once daily and it was working long-term than go nuts!

When it comes to using exogenous T and suppression of the hpta Natesto would be considered the least suppressive due to the short-lived peaks/significant trough times between doses.

Regardless of whether dosing 2-3 times daily, there is a short-lived peak Tmax 40-60 min with long trough times 6-8 hrs between doses.

With Natesto there is no buildup/steady-state achieved due to its fast-acting nature.

madman

Super Moderator
eh guys,

any inSight appreciated.

You will most likely be far better of dosing 2-3x/daily let alone many do not even give it enough time to experience the full beneficial effects!

*Median testosterone levels at baseline and at 1, 3, and 6 mo after therapy with Natesto TID dosing. Note that changes at 1, 3, and 6 mo are significantly increased from baseline

Fig. 2 – (A) Median testosterone levels at baseline and at 1, 3, and 6 mo after therapy with Natesto TID dosing. Note that changes at 1, 3, and 6 mo are significantly increased from baseline. (B) Median follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels at baseline and at 3 and 6 mo after therapy with Natesto TID dosing. Note that the changes in FSH and LH are decreased, but nonsignificant. (C) Median semen analysis concentration, motility, and total motile sperm count at baseline and at 3 and 6 mo after therapy with Natesto TID dosing. Changes from baseline to 3 and 6 mo are all nonsignificant. FSH = follicle-stimulating hormone; LH = luteinizing hormone; TMSC = Total motile sperm count.
Screenshot (26475).png

Screenshot (26476).png

Screenshot (26477).png

granger

awesome thanks guys!!! yes it was not my decision(and understand short acting) to do once per day it was my DR.. I said its 3x or 2x and he was like" OK ya once am once pm sure" however my RX said once per day. and he has been extra cool so didn't want to bother him and figured give once a day a go and less is always more esp if feeling strong effects and plenty of symptom relief, bit good sleeps etc.

anyway, this lead me to look into the actual gel and as it turns out its CRASHED(or never dissolved). both bottles 1 never opened in a cupboard never got cold but may of been 25C inside as its summer. so likely I was getting HEAVY doses and then small doses and why worked so well(and prob a little tolerance building) and lasted extra long. and one time was VERY strong tasting/smelling and other times not at all even when I knew the oil made it into my mouth.

would love for others to take a close look at there Natesto to see if crashed aswell.

made a separate thread as important folks know this is a thing... I think it probably was never dissolved properly... and will be interesting if replacements have crystals aswell... sorry guys if causes a shortage and large recall!

I couldn't even imagine how anyone would want to take more as was like not drinking coffee for a week, having a great sleep and having a nice stiff coffee in the AM and just the feel great energy. best way to describe it at least. along with heavy sexual feeling increase etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me