Support natural T instead of replacing?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Here is the problem with all this. If you start any form of trt and ”get your health back” your not going to like how you feel when you come off.

trust me I’ve done everything in my power not to have to be on trt Over the last 15 years. But no matter what I have done in the form of trt or restarts The end result is always me being back on trt to feel somewhat normal.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

heyitsj0n

You don't supplement with testosterone, it replaces your natural or missing testosterone. Even Natesto will shut down partially your natural production, the part that it is replacing for. For a brief "honeymoon period" you may have super high levels of natural + external testosterone but then the body will start decreasing natural production.

Your plan is unrealistic:

• taking a little testosterone or a little anabolic steroid will shut you down enough so that the effect on your physique will be minimal - I've done anavar and transdermal and that was my conclusion
  • after you stop taking T or anabols, you will revert to your previous state. You won't "keep the gains" without having high T levels.
  • going on full blown TRT to replace your natural testosterone entirely will not achieve a big change, unless you were severely low on testosterone before TRT. Otherwise you are just replacing natural T with external T within physiological range.
  • bodybuilders use super high amounts of T combined with anabolic steroids and suffer all kinds of side effects
Thank you for your input, I was considering Natesto Also, but do not want to replace my T. I want to jumpstart it. Would HCG be more of a jumpstart instead of replacement? I felt good on HCG earlier this year, but went straight back to baseline after my cycle.

Marcel

Thank you for your input, I was considering Natesto Also, but do not want to replace my T. I want to jumpstart it. Would HCG be more of a jumpstart instead of replacement? I felt good on HCG earlier this year, but went straight back to baseline after my cycle.
For what I read hcg works temporarily. I believe that it's actually worse because it might suppress you natural production of LH (don't quote me on that) maybe including clomid, leap frog it might be better 1 or 2 weeks on hcg them 1 or 2 weeks on hcg. I'm not am expert on this just my shallow opinion according to what I read, I could be 100% wrong.

T

tareload

Another option may be Testosterone in versabase cream applied to anus.

My calculations show labial application of testosterone in versabase cream gives elimination half life under 1 hour. Curious if application to anus would yield similar result. I think I have mentioned this before but it never gets much traction.
Latest data collected shows my hypothesis correct. Labial and anal application pretty close for TT 2 hours after application. Yay science!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me