My Second Blood Work

Buy Lab Tests Online

bLuNt_wAcO

Good Day All;
This is the second lab work after adjusting my dosage from 140mg to 80mg a week on EOD protocol. The second lab work was done after more than 8 weeks from when the first lab work was done.

The Lab I went to did not have the sensitive ESTRADIOL test so I did the regular one which came back high.
Looking at my lab work, what do you guys recommend I do?

1. Is my FF and TT are in good range?
2. Should I increase my dose a bit and change protocol to E3.5D?
3. What Should I do to lower ESTRADIOL?

Thank you for your time and help....

Page 1.PNG

Page 2.PNG

Page 3.PNG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
To me all your rangers look good, I see no reason to change anything unless you don't feel good. I don't think your estrogen is too high, are you have any symptoms of high estrogen.

broker

What is your age?
Your dosage is 80 mgs of T every other day??? Or 80 mgs split up into very small dosages 3 x per week?

bLuNt_wAcO

To me all your rangers look good, I see no reason to change anything unless you don't feel good. I don't think your estrogen is too high, are you have any symptoms of high estrogen.

I don't think my sensitive estradiol would be high either because my SHBG is lower than the last time, SHBG would have been high should my estrogen levels this round was high.
On the other hand, my libido is low since I lowered my dosage but in numbers:

SHBG on 144mg/week dosage was 18.2
SHBG on 80mg/week dosage is 15

Is it possible I'm low on Zinc?
I will probably do the sensitive estradiol by itself just so we can look at numbers from same lab test...
What are the benefits if I switch to E3.5D protocol?

What is your age?
Your dosage is 80 mgs of T every other day??? Or 80 mgs split up into very small dosages 3 x per week?

80mg/week
Protocol is EOD

Thank you all....

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't think my sensitive estradiol would be high either because my SHBG is lower than the last time, SHBG would have been high should my estrogen levels this round was high.
On the other hand, my libido is low since I lowered my dosage but in numbers:

SHBG on 144mg/week dosage was 18.2
SHBG on 80mg/week dosage is 15

Is it possible I'm low on Zinc?
I will probably do the sensitive estradiol by itself just so we can look at numbers from same lab test...
What are the benefits if I switch to E3.5D protocol?

80mg/week
Protocol is EOD

Thank you all....
I would definitely supplement with jarrow zinc balance, it will help your E2 levels. I would stick with every other day injections because of your low shbg but I would consider raising your dose because of your lower levels of testosterone.

bLuNt_wAcO

Seeing that my testosterone levels are within normal range and assuming that estradiol level is accurate. Why is my body converting testosterone to estrogen?

Vince

Super Moderator
Diet - What you eat can affect your estrogen levels in a number of different ways, a diet high in refined carbohydrates will lead to insulin resistance and increased body fat. Not only will increased body fat cause an increase in aromatase enzyme, but increased body fat will also produce more estrogen, yes fat will produce estrogen!It is not just an increase in refined carbohydrates that will lead to weight gain but an increase in calories in general, often men may eat “ok” but get an increase in calories from alcohol, juices, flavoured milks and soda.

Fat - As I just mentioned increased body fat, especially around the waist will increase your estrogen levels in men as the fat produces estrogen. If you have increased body fat around the waist there is a very high chance that you are going to have high estrogen levels, and all of the risk factors that I have mentioned like diet, stress and simple getting older is going to be a cause of this.

Environmental toxins - Also known as xenoestrogens or endocrine disruptors, these are chemicals that are found in plastics, personal care products and throughout the environment in general that can either have an estrogen like effect on your hormones, or they increase the levels of your aromatase enzyme.

EEMF'sare another type of environmental toxin, and these days we cannot avoid them, but there are steps we can take to reduce our exposure to EMF's and this article describes how EMF's affect testosterone

Causes and Treatments Of High Estrogen In Men

bLuNt_wAcO

Diet - What you eat can affect your estrogen levels in a number of different ways, a diet high in refined carbohydrates will lead to insulin resistance and increased body fat. Not only will increased body fat cause an increase in aromatase enzyme, but increased body fat will also produce more estrogen, yes fat will produce estrogen!It is not just an increase in refined carbohydrates that will lead to weight gain but an increase in calories in general, often men may eat “ok” but get an increase in calories from alcohol, juices, flavoured milks and soda.

Fat - As I just mentioned increased body fat, especially around the waist will increase your estrogen levels in men as the fat produces estrogen. If you have increased body fat around the waist there is a very high chance that you are going to have high estrogen levels, and all of the risk factors that I have mentioned like diet, stress and simple getting older is going to be a cause of this.

Environmental toxins - Also known as xenoestrogens or endocrine disruptors, these are chemicals that are found in plastics, personal care products and throughout the environment in general that can either have an estrogen like effect on your hormones, or they increase the levels of your aromatase enzyme.

EEMF'sare another type of environmental toxin, and these days we cannot avoid them, but there are steps we can take to reduce our exposure to EMF's and this article describes how EMF's affect testosterone

Causes and Treatments Of High Estrogen In Men
Thank you Vince, do you recommend DIM? Does it work?

bLuNt_wAcO

Good day all,
I have done the Estradiol, Sensitive test, please see attached. I’m currently taking 100mg a week every other day. I started with 144 then lowered to 80 then 100. I’m not feeling that good with 100 and since my estradiol sensitive is normal, can I up the dose a little? By how much without the side effects?
Thank you.

Attachments

• 49B09EF9-FDE5-45FE-B665-49591DF963AD.jpeg
    49B09EF9-FDE5-45FE-B665-49591DF963AD.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 52
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones