Blood test feedback after 5 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

aneuman

just seen some pictures some pictures are very simmilar to what I have I believe, mine is sometimes puffy and sometimes pointy only time is only time when they look whole is during exercise espicialy doing pushups

Raise one hand, using two fingers (usually index and middle) of the opposite arm, rub your nipple in a small circular fashion making a little pressure. You should notice a small bump underneath, which some people describe as "rubbery", usually like a disk, in some cases associated with pain. If that's the case, it might be gynecomastia, which is a benign growth of the breast tissue and some find aesthetically unpleasant, but it's not medically harmful. Repeat with the other side. Gynecomastia is very common and affect up to 35% of males between 50 and 69 years old, unrelated to TRT.

As @Systemlord said, water retention and/or fat deposits in the chest area is not gyno, although for aesthetics purposes, it may look like it is, but medically is a different thing. at 5'10" and 198 lbs, unless you're pure muscle and less than 10% body fat, this is most likely fat compounded with some water retention.

Also you need to differentiate between nipple and areola. A puffy areola may be more indicative of gynecomastia. Hard nipples are very common with TRT and TST.

I also agree with @Systemlord that burning sensation, sensitivity (in some cases pleasurable, in others no so much) is not necessarily an indication of gynecomastia. It can be unsettling, and most people are very self-conscious of this, but unless there's a mass growing underneath, you probably have nothing to worry about.

For more information, please see Gynecomastia: Clinical evaluation and management

Good luck

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

haze1972

I am not on TRT so take this with a grain of salt, if you feel fine (mood, libido, arousal, and performance, pain and anxiety free, etc) and your CBC is good (HCT, HGB, etc, I'd keep this treatment for 3 months and then test again.

Nipple sensitivity is not necessarily gynecomastia. If you don't have a growth underneath the nipple, which I've been told can be painful, then it's not something you need to worry about. Your estradiol level is good, unless you have other symptoms.

With any exogenous hormonal treatment, your body is going to be thrown out of balance, this means that other hormones will be high, low, etc, and that will cause symptoms. It takes time for the body to find a new balance.

You've probably heard the phrase that "better is the enemy of good". Trying to chase "optimal" values can sometimes be counter-productive, and then again, what's "optimal"? There are values that are optimal for you individually, no one here can tell you what they are.

My advice, go with symptoms and blood work, give it time, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Good luck.
Great advice so far I am feeling good. You are right it just might be the body is trying to find balance will give it more time to see what happens.

Systemlord

I’ve always had a tiny lump under my left nipple, that likely grew during puberty. Even when my chest is on fire, it never grew. The only thing that grew was my imagination.

Guys that have had gyno when younger are at higher risk for reoccurrence, especially on TRT. Most of these men get gyno when stopping ASS, or TRT because crashing hormones creates more opportunities for hormonal imbalances.

Reports of gyno on these TRT boards are a rare occurrence. One factor for this is some men suffer in silence and are too embarrassed to talk about it.

haze1972

I’ve always had a tiny lump under my left nipple, that likely grew during puberty. Even when my chest is on fire, it never grew. The only thing that grew was my imagination.

Guys that have had gyno when younger are at higher risk for reoccurrence, especially on TRT. Most of these men get gyno when stopping ASS, or TRT because crashing hormones creates more opportunities for hormonal imbalances.

Reports of gyno on these TRT boards are a rare occurrence. One factor for this is some men suffer in silence and are too embarrassed to talk about it.
Yes I believe this is my situation i had it when younger and I think it flared up when I start TRT. so the solution would be to wait for the hormones to balanced out over time?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me