my results from Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

T-dog, I began to notice enhanced sexual response at week three, following third injection. By week seven it had ramped down somewhat, it was VERY potent for a month or so, and has remained steady. As I noted, my doctor felt dopamine was responsible for the month of hyper-libido. Don't misunderstand, it is still much, much better, just not stratospheric.

Hope this helps.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

T-dog

T-dog, I began to notice enhanced sexual response at week three, following third injection. By week seven it had ramped down somewhat, it was VERY potent for a month or so, and has remained steady. As I noted, my doctor felt dopamine was responsible for the month of hyper-libido. Don't misunderstand, it is still much, much better, just not stratospheric.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, that does help (and thanks Vince for replying as well). I will take my 4th injection this Saturday...160mg once a week...so in the middle of completing my third full week now. I spent about 7 months on Androgel before Testosterone Cypionate which I just started, and the gel did zero for me. Still waiting to see if my libido changes but so far haven't noticed anything. I think it's still early for me and having a libido back like you guys are talking about is something I'm crossing my fingers for.

CoastWatcher

Thanks, that does help (and thanks Vince for replying as well). I will take my 4th injection this Saturday...160mg once a week...so in the middle of completing my third full week now. I spent about 7 months on Androgel before Testosterone Cypionate which I just started, and the gel did zero for me. Still waiting to see if my libido changes but so far haven't noticed anything. I think it's still early for me and having a libido back like you guys are talking about is something I'm crossing my fingers for.

Androgel failed in my case as well. Numbers bumped up, a bit, but virtually no symptomatic relief. You ar on a solid dose - you have good reason to be hopeful. Keep us posted. All the best.

Vince

Super Moderator
T-dog, good luck to you, I just started my 5th week today. Im injecting twice a week 70mg x 2 and 500iu of Hcg x 2

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me