My recent labs… high Free T and E

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

48 year old, 5’8, 207ish, TRT since 42. Pretty muscular no clue on body fat. Pretty vascular and slight visible abs. I eat like 50/50 good vs crap. Currently on 120 test and 60 nandrolone per week split m,w,f. No AI. My last 2 lab results from March and August. Free T is super high and E is very high in most recent. Don’t have E from last test. Interesting that conditions would have been similar between both results. Any feedback on the high free T and E. I feel great / same as always. Dr prob gonna want me to hop on low dose anastrozol. Just wanna get feedback from the peanut gallery. No sides that some back acne which has always been par for the course.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.png
    IMG_0076.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    595.9 KB · Views: 44
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I feel great / same as always. Dr prob gonna want me to hop on low dose anastrozol. Just wanna get feedback from the peanut gallery. No sides
I don’t see a problem here, you can only slide backwards if you start messing with anything. The best advice I can give you is once you find a something that works, or has been working for years, don’t f*** with it!

Guy that mess with long term success regret it! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me