My Liraglutide Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

USMC

I figured I would share my results with Liraglutide (Saxenda). My wife took it for a few months and it worked, but gave her some nasty rashes at the injection sites. She has since moved on to Semaglutide (Waygovi) when she can find it.. It's getting tough with shortages. Anyway, she had several pens of Saxenda left that I couldn't resist :) I started with the normal titration: .6, 1.2, 1.8, 2.4, and now 3.0. It's been 5 weeks and I'll run out in a few days.

My results: I started Dec. 19th at 224 pounds. Today I weighed in at 202 pounds. I haven't noticed any changes in my workouts, actually, I'm still gaining strength which I am happy about (TRT?). Definitely some nice changes as far as tone and vascularity and my energy is through the roof! I have a long way to go as I'd like to get down to 180 pounds. At least this has been a nice jumpstart. I do have some Semaglutide that I have acquired but I haven't decided if I'm going to jump right into that yet or not.

Next up, I'll have to contact my DR., (he's been on vacation for 2 weeks) my blood pressure has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY and will need some adjustments.

Just wanted to share, hopefully it's helpful to someone here...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

My wife just started wagovi. That stuff is not cheap! I think ahe is $834/ month, running a 3 month trial run. She loat 3 1/2 pounds week 1

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Full paper attached (members only- Register on Register )

• Group A (n = 35): Patients with an active desire for fatherhood. They were prescribed conventional treatment for fertility using urofollitropin 150 IU subcutaneously (three times a week) associated with hCG 2000 IU subcutaneously (twice a week) for 4 months;
  • Group B (n = 35): Patients with no active desire for fatherhood. They were prescribed liraglutide 0.6 mg subcutaneously every day for the first week, then 1.2 mg (second week), 1.8 mg (third week), 2.4 mg (fourth week), and 3.0 mg (from the fifth week for another three months);
  • Group C (n = 40): Patients who had already fathered a child and were not seeking fertility. They were prescribed transdermal testosterone gel (2%) at 60 mg every day for 4 months.
weight loss.jpg

hormones after weight loss.jpg

sperm after weight loss.jpg

Attachments

• liraglutide weight loss and hormones.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 44

USMC

Interesting!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
SEX DRIVE: IIEF-5 and frequency of PDE5i use before and after treatment in patients treated with urofollitropin plus hCG (Group A), liraglutide (Group B), or transdermal testosterone (Group C). * p < 0.05 compared to baseline and the other values of the groups (at baseline and after treatment); † p < 0.05 compared to the other values of the other groups.

sex drive weight loss.jpg

USMC

SEX DRIVE: IIEF-5 and frequency of PDE5i use before and after treatment in patients treated with urofollitropin plus hCG (Group A), liraglutide (Group B), or transdermal testosterone (Group C). * p < 0.05 compared to baseline and the other values of the groups (at baseline and after treatment); † p < 0.05 compared to the other values of the other groups.

View attachment 28623
My sex drive has been good all along since staring TRT. I didn't notice much change while on liraglutide other than feeling great with the weight loss and energy. That may have kicked things up a notch :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me