My latest blood test need some advices

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonny

Hello again i have 24 years old suffering low t since 17/18 but only discovered the problem this year (some months ago) my main sympthoms: Severe depression, low energy, high rage, irritability.

Started TRT about 8 weeks ago with TESTOVIRON 250mg/1 ml enanthate

My doc wanted to do 1 inj every 3 weeks but i did it Every Week :)

My main question is: why 1 day after first injections my mood was better, next day even better litle things i noticed i was better, than the inferno was back, back to depression, and very irritable It can be from my high Estrogens Levels?

First Results of my blood test Latest Results (today)

Prolactine- HPRL 10,9 UG/L RANGE ( MAx 20) Prolactine- HPRL 13.2 UG/L

Somatomedina C IGF 1 258 (MAX 433) UG/L IGF 1 347

Total Test: 2,36 UG/L (MAX 10.80) Total Test 19,07 UG/L

Free Test: 7.0 UG/L Free Test >50 PG/ml (on this test MAX 27 )

Cortisol 24,3 UG/L Cortisol 17

Estrogen 54,5 ng/L (MAX 50)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Jonny

250 mg per week is higher than what most men need. Why don't you just start with half of that once per week? You may have a lower estradiol and DHT spike this way.

That blood work does not reflect your dose. How many injections did you take before your blood was drawn and for how long?

Jonny

Jonny

250 mg per week is higher than what most men need. Why don't you just start with half of that once per week? You may have a lower estradiol and DHT spike this way.

That blood work does not reflect your dose. How many injections did you take before your blood was drawn and for how long?

So i took 2 injections every 2 weeks and than 4/5 every week.

I think it will be better to take less, the problem is that our vials here it comes with only 1ml in a bottle not like in the US that u have 10ml bottles that you can use more than once obvioulsy thanks for answering.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Hello again i have 24 years old suffering low t since 17/18 but only discovered the problem this year (some months ago) my main sympthoms: Severe depression, low energy, high rage, irritability.

Started TRT about 8 weeks ago with TESTOVIRON 250mg/1 ml enanthate

My doc wanted to do 1 inj every 3 weeks but i did it Every Week :)

My main question is: why 1 day after first injections my mood was better, next day even better litle things i noticed i was better, than the inferno was back, back to depression, and very irritable It can be from my high Estrogens Levels?

First Results of my blood test Latest Results (today)

Prolactine- HPRL 10,9 UG/L Prolactine- HPRL 13.2 UG/L

Somatomedina C IGF 1 258 UG/L IGF 1 347

Total Test: 2,36 UG/L Total Test 19,07 UG/L

Free Test: 7.0 UG/L Free Test >50 PG/ml

Cortisol 24,3 UG/L Cortisol 17

Estrogen 54,5 ng/L

Can you add the lab reference ranges to these?

What were you diagnosed with for being Hypogonadal?

Are you Primary or Secondary?

What was the reason???

Jonny

Ref's on first post Edited

I wasnt diagnosed doc's only said that my bloodwork wasn't good and i should start a Test treatment.

Sorry what it means primary or secondary?

On my body anti-depressives didn't work im taking for about 4 to 5 years but only keeps me from drawning, once i was on youtube searching for my sympthoms and i saw a guy with exactly the same problems and his solution was TRT so i did my bloodwork and gone to a endo.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Johnny - A 24 year old with low Testosterone levels is not normal and suggests that there may be any number of underlying medical or life style reasons causing this that can be corrected.

You must know that Testosterone Replacement is for life; there is no stopping once you start.

You must know that it may and can interfere with your ability to have children in the future.

Worst, you may have a medical condition that is not being addressed and only being masked by your Testosterone Replacement...and this something you don't want.

My suggestion to you is this; don't start your TRT until you find a Physician who can diagnose you correctly because you were not diagnosed.

The fact that you don't even know if you are Primary or Secondary goes to that fact.

Testosterone Replacement is the last thing you need after your rule out all other causes and cures.

Trust me on that...

Jonny

I have an appointment to next Tuesday to discuss some things, i think i will carry on with TRT and i know its a lifetime commitment but if this way its the way to get better i will do it till the end, because those 2 days i had its almost impossible that was the placebo kicking in.

5 years of taking new meds and changing medication its enough to know whats working on my mood and on my body.

The doctor referred aswell that the anti-depressives can damage testosterone levels but it was on the changing from 17 to 18 that i started noticing even in the gym that something must be wrong my gains stopped, even my facial hair steel to be like a teenager, i maintain a healthy life style work out 3/4 times a week eating clean.

Thanks for the advice i will ask him some of that questions that u made

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
What meds are you taking that can cause a suppression in androgen levels? Can you tell us?

You should also know that it takes 6 week after starting injections for serum levels to stabilize and before you will really start to the positive effects.

You need to keep an eye on your Estrogen levels as well. You are already over the reference range and if this is in pg/ml I would say you are elevated and it needs to come to come down to the 20's.

Are you taking HCG to keep you testes functioning?

Jonny

Im taking for about 4 5 years Dumyrox (fluvoxamine) 150mg ED and if i have anxiety Bromalex or Victan. But i had this low t symptoms waaaaay before anti depressives...

Im on 8 week more or less besides more energy (very noticeable) mood and sadness is the same.

Yes im almost sure that i need to take something to control the Estrogen is way too high, and no it wasn't prescript any HCG.

Jonny

Well came from the doc right now only said to lower the dose to do a shot every 3 weeks, i think im going to do it for the rest of my life that was what i understood from is conversation.

He didn't want me to take anti-aroma something (dont know the translation :D) and said that HCG could mess i think he said "Hypofise" and that hcg cant be took every week only cycling and i dont need to take because 1 shot every 3 weeks its enough.

Well the problem is that im still in a shit mood and everything annoys me i dont want to be near no one and in work i sometimes snap (im a security)
I already searched for a 2nd opinion but that one was worst, i think we dont have here in my country some one that knows about TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me