Muscle twinge when injecting into deltoid ??

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vin

Hello all,

I did a search to see if anyone else has had an issue when injecting into into the deltoid.. been on trt for 2 years.. started with glut injections but went to deltoids as it was easy and with a smaller gauge don’t feel it..

So I’ve had this happen more often recently .. when injecting into the deltoid (arm relaxed.. ) I sometimes have an involuntary twinge of the muscle when finally into the deltoid or once starting to push the plunger.. it twinges my muscle and I pull out the needle.. it’s really annoying and makes me a tad nervous when I go to inject now.. I recently tried laying my arm on the bed relaxed while laying down that helped until today I had the same issue but when sitting on the floor and laying my arm relaxed on the bed .. it’s a low bed

Any ideas why this is happening ? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.. Sub q isn’t an option as I don’t like the bump it makes and the burning issue

Thanks everyone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rugbyhit

i inject into the quad and get a muscle twinge only on the right quad....figure its just how the nerve endings are different on each side, so i just deal with it.

Vin

I get that in the Delt on occasion and I just try to ensure Im relaxed but I still get it. Its not a problem or bothersome to me.

Ok, thanks for the response.. still it’s annoying.. I never used to get it..

How about the Ventrogluteal IM injection site.,? I’ve heard this is a good spot.. but it seems like it might be a difficult spot to locate with the directions mostly provided for someone who is administrating the injection

Vince

Super Moderator
Ok, thanks for the response.. still it’s annoying.. I never used to get it..

How about the Ventrogluteal IM injection site.,? I’ve heard this is a good spot.. but it seems like it might be a difficult spot to locate with the directions mostly provided for someone who is administrating the injection
The VG is one of the spots I like injecting in. It does take time to get comfortable injecting there. It's now my favorite spot.

Vin

The VG is one of the spots I like injecting in. It does take time to get comfortable injecting there. It's now my favorite spot.

Do you have a simple way to locate it .. seems like it’s not much muscle on the hip area but seems like an easy spot to self inject

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you have a simple way to locate it .. seems like it’s not much muscle on the hip area but seems like an easy spot to self inject
I feel my bone on my hip and move down 1 to 2 inches. I take my weight off that leg and inject. I can see my veins, so of course I avoid injecting in them. Like I've said it's super easy, once you get used to it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me