Could hCG or LH spikes cause blood sugar drops??

Buy Lab Tests Online

phalloguy100

OK, so this is totally based on my own experience… I’ve noticed that I have huge, sudden drops in blood sugar (as much as 140 mg/dL) a few minutes after each hcg sub-q shot. The drops don’t last long though so they’re not a big concern- my glucose stabilizes within an hour or so on its own.

But as far as I know, hcg is NOT supposed to cause hypoglycemia or any kind of sugar drop. I suspect it may have something to do with insulin sensitivity, since I have type 2 diabetes.

I think this has been happening every time since restarting hcg last year, but it wasn’t until recently that I was able to make the connection because I started doing the shots at night for convenience, at which time I hadn’t exercised so there would be no reason for mu sugar to drop. And it’s not a “compression low” on the CGM (false low readings when you lay on your arm) because I wasn’t laying down.

Any theories? Is there any relationship between hcg/TRT/e2/LH/T and blood glucose/insulin/glucagon?

See example below from my Dexcom CGM. The top of that second spike is just around the time when I injected hCG.

Attachments

• IMG_4026.jpeg
    IMG_4026.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 21
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones