Morning wood vs estrogen levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

giants23

It is the standard 1 mg. And even after I questioned him on it he said people take that all the time. But I haven't seen anybody do it that high. My estradiol level wasn't even high but hopefully it helps on fertility and maybe that's why he said take that much but I haven't just half a pill every other day

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Giovanni73

It is the standard 1 mg. And even after I questioned him on it he said people take that all the time. But I haven't seen anybody do it that high. My estradiol level wasn't even high but hopefully it helps on fertility and maybe that's why he said take that much but I haven't just half a pill every other day

You take 1 mg of Arimidex (how often), but have no E2 affects? But take it for fertility? Did I miss something?

giants23

The doctor is telling me to take one pill a day which is 1 mg a day. But everybody on this forum does minimal maybe a couple times a week. I haven't had any symptoms of anything other than it's helped with morning wood... But since I'm only 6 weeks into this I wonder if it's going to tank me. I am actually taking half a pill every other day because I was too scared to take one full pill like the doctor said... Also my estradiol was 26 before I even started this? I'm always tired a lot but I don't know if that is due to Arimidex or not...

too low estrogen can cause fatigue and tiredness despite normal sleep
when you crash your estrogen you feel like you don't have energy at all and caffeine doesnt work

Nashtide

The doctor is telling me to take one pill a day which is 1 mg a day. But everybody on this forum does minimal maybe a couple times a week. I haven't had any symptoms of anything other than it's helped with morning wood... But since I'm only 6 weeks into this I wonder if it's going to tank me. I am actually taking half a pill every other day because I was too scared to take one full pill like the doctor said... Also my estradiol was 26 before I even started this? I'm always tired a lot but I don't know if that is due to Arimidex or not...
1mg per day is INSANE! That's the dose for a woman with breast cancer. If I were you, I'd have labs run immediately and be sure you are getting the correct test for E2. Then post the results. You are going to tank your E2.

giants23

It seems to come and go. Sometimes I got a lot of energy and then sometimes the middle of the day real tired or when I sit down to watch TV but after I wake back up then I can't go to sleep... Does it cause mood swings? I am pretty healthy about 200 pounds 5 9 , a little overweight but in good shape. Also does it cause mood swings? I also have a low T level but can't take any t shots because I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. Clomid didn't work only to a point so I switched to Arimidex...

Giovanni73

1 mg a day would tank anyone. How much Test are you taking and how often? HCG?

giants23

I have never felt better than when I was on my t shot. But I stopped at 3 years ago cuz me and my wife went to have a baby and that's when we discovered my sperm count went to zero. Then tried HCG for over a year that didn't work with Clomid but Clomid by itself did and went from zero to 35 motility after 1 month where I didn't get any more progression... so now they suggested Arimidex... You can imagine libido and everything else being tank not having a t shot but I had to do this in the Ennis trozo has helped. But I need to do a sperm analysis next week to see if it had any more impact than what Clomid did. For testosterone level Clomid didn't do nothing hardly at all just brought me to the tip of low normal.... I did a test for 3 months in a row and having HCG and testosterone still shut you down. Clomid by itself has been the only thing that I have tried that worked until the doctor says anastrozole. But I am thinking I should do half a pill every 3 or 4 days not one full pill a day.... On tshot my levels were seven to eight hundred, perfect, and all blood tests, never had to even taken ai... Just never knew that it tanks your sperm... Can't wait to get back on the shot it's been over 3 years...

any of those symptoms:
weak erections, inability to maintain erection, clicking and/or painful joints, loss of strentght, fatigue, brain fog, body aches, hot flashes?

giants23

Sorry there was a typo in the middle of that paragraph that was supposed to say and Anatrozole... It definitely has helped but I'm afraid my body won't start shutting down based off what everyone is telling me and there's no way I'm taking 1 mg a day like he suggested at doctor's office

giants23

No erections are stronger than when inwas on clomid...maybe some tiredness, havent noticed any soreness or anything else? Doesnt it also take a while to start getting in ur system? This is my 6th week...I started 1/3 of a pill every 3 days and then talked to fertility doc AGAIN n he says 1mg a day...So I instead went to 1/2 pill every other day the last 4 weeks...Had a few nights of not being able to sleep almost like I was awake but then subsided... Even continuing on this path I wonder once your body absorbs all this if that is taking too much still at half a pill every other day.... I'm going to do blood work next week and see where my estradiol levels are. My FSH and LH were high due to Clomid bringing that up but I'm also testing those again too

Giovanni73

I have never felt better than when I was on my t shot. But I stopped at 3 years ago cuz me and my wife went to have a baby and that's when we discovered my sperm count went to zero. Then tried HCG for over a year that didn't work with Clomid but Clomid by itself did and went from zero to 35 motility after 1 month where I didn't get any more progression... so now they suggested Arimidex... You can imagine libido and everything else being tank not having a t shot but I had to do this in the Ennis trozo has helped. But I need to do a sperm analysis next week to see if it had any more impact than what Clomid did. For testosterone level Clomid didn't do nothing hardly at all just brought me to the tip of low normal.... I did a test for 3 months in a row and having HCG and testosterone still shut you down. Clomid by itself has been the only thing that I have tried that worked until the doctor says anastrozole. But I am thinking I should do half a pill every 3 or 4 days not one full pill a day.... On tshot my levels were seven to eight hundred, perfect, and all blood tests, never had to even taken ai... Just never knew that it tanks your sperm... Can't wait to get back on the shot it's been over 3 years...
The problems you are having is exactly why I am contemplating getting off TRT...

stevep

For good morning wood, I believe you would need good blood flow to your penis. Which would mean good nitric oxide levels throughout your whole body.

For me, I believe it is a combination of good a E2 level and NO. I have not doubt that NO plays a huge role in effectiveness of erections. Since I've been taking supplements for my NO my erections have improved dramatically. If I don't have nightly/morning wood then I know one of the two is out of wack.

I take 400IU HCG EoD, and 6 to 9 grams of Citrulline Malate 2:1, and 5 grams of L-Arginine daily. To control the E2 I take .125 grams AI E3.5D with my Test E shots (60mg each).

It's not unusual for me to forget to take the AI. If I feel emotional during the week I know I forgot to take one or two that week. I take one and wood comes back the next night/morning. I generally have a couple/few left over when I need to reorder my HCG and AI.

giants23

Will do...I have Testosterone total and free...LH, FSH, Metabolic panel, Estrodial 2 sensitive and a few others in 2 days...will post the results...anxious to see where estrodial is, and LH, FSH to see if anything changed since I stopped Clomid

giants23

Trt what's the best I ever felt it was when I came off because fertility doctors told me to is when I have never felt the same. Just saying try HCG and Clomid, then Clomid by itself, then anastrozole.... I was better off just on trt by itself. Never ever had any erection issues or any health issues other than the fact it tanked my sperm... If I'm able to get my wife pregnant then I will go back on trt with HCG even though it didn't preserve my fertility last time I did that despite what the Forum say. The only thing that brought my sperm back was Clomid by itself but then you are libido and everything else is tanked so it's a no-win except for trt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me