Moderate Sleep Apnea, do Clomid start or wait for CPAP?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LakeGuy81

37 y/o male, just had in-home sleep study, results attached. It showed a low amount of obstructive apneas but I had a high amount of hypopneas which gave me an AHI of 16.3. Sleep doc is saying to do a CPAP/APAP machine based on the AHI being greater than 5. I am also with Defy, and was about to start Clomid or T Gel/Cream, they are letting me choose. I am currently battling semi-high blood pressure (high 130's/high 80's), weigh 220 lbs (need to be closer to 200lbs, I am 6'1"), and low T of 250 from secondary hypogonadism (LH was low too).

Would a Clomid restart possibly boost my T, help me to lose weight, and drop my blood pressure a bit? Or should I get on the CPAP for 30-90 days and see how that improves things before starting clomid? Do both treatments at same time? My main goals right now are to boost T, increase libido, and decrease my weight/blood pressure. I definitely think I will wait on TRT (not clomid) until after CPAP, my hemocrit #'s have been previously high on TRT (and off) so maybe treating this sleep apnea will help my hemoocrit before I try TRT again.

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    209 KB · Views: 154
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    249.3 KB · Views: 149
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Clomid will increase your numbers, but is known to not help in the libido department or relieve the symptoms of low testosterone. There are some that just cannot handle the side effects, often after stopping clomid testosterone levels return to baseline.

You're at an age where testosterone is declining, so a restart really isn't going to do anything for age related decline unless the CPAP/APAP machine corrects your sleep patterns and is the reason for the decline in testosterone.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Let's say after starting clomid and the CPAP/APAP machine provides good results even after stopping clomid, healthy 40 year olds are still noticing a decline do to age, so do not expect high normal 21 year old testosterone levels at 40.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me