Minimum Dosage or freq for low SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
What is the weekly dosage u using? I remember when i tried the short acting(nandrolone phenylpropionate) versio for two weeks 150mg/wk, i also felt fantastic, mood and libido was sky high, way better than test alone. BUT the downsides my testicles shrinked to very small, and i cummed only couple drops of very watery semen. That was horror so i quitted it. And i have primary hypogonadism to begin with so thats propably the reason my testicles and semen suffered so bad when i tried little bit nandrolone . Or the nandrolone dosage was too high. But im curious to try again for very small dosage something like 40 - 50mg/wk.
Have you experienced those downside effects too with your nandrolone?
My protocol is Nandrolone 20 mg EOD, testosterone cypionate 20 mg EOD and HCG 500 IU twice a week. No AI. With this protocol no issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

josh_m

I am a low SHBG guy, and have ventured into the "trans-scrotal territory" for approximately 3 weeks and feel amazing. No new labs at this time, but my testimonial is this route is awesome after being a pin cushion for the past 18 years and the steady and daily supply is invigorating and psychologically, I feel gives me more of an "edge" as well to the physiological benefits. I like taking something everyday and often. So far, I seem to feel the best with "2 clicks-AM/2 clicks-PM@200mg". I personally noticed a little more anxiety, irritability, and emotional lability with the 4 clicks all at once. DHT is king. Can't wait to see what my labs show in upcoming weeks.

Virilist, what is your shbg at? Mine was 7 when I started trt and now it is a 6 on several sets of labs. I’m hearing good things about the cream.

Tman

My protocol is Nandrolone 20 mg EOD, testosterone cypionate 20 mg EOD and HCG 500 IU twice a week. No AI. With this protocol no issues.
Hey Vince, you will have to let us know how the new labs look compared to your previous protocol.

SSHSSA74

I am a low SHBG guy, and have ventured into the "trans-scrotal territory" for approximately 3 weeks and feel amazing. No new labs at this time, but my testimonial is this route is awesome after being a pin cushion for the past 18 years and the steady and daily supply is invigorating and psychologically, I feel gives me more of an "edge" as well to the physiological benefits. I like taking something everyday and often. So far, I seem to feel the best with "2 clicks-AM/2 clicks-PM@200mg". I personally noticed a little more anxiety, irritability, and emotional lability with the 4 clicks all at once. DHT is king. Can't wait to see what my labs show in upcoming weeks.
Virilist, do you apply after showering in the morning? What about in the PM?
How long before you put on clothes after applications? Which pharmacy do you get your cream from?

Virilist

Virilist, do you apply after showering in the morning? What about in the PM?
How long before you put on clothes after applications? Which pharmacy do you get your cream from?
I apply 2 clicks after shower in am. And usually shoot for 2nd dose no later than 6 pm. I'm adjusting my protocol to not all scrotal applications though. My recent labs were >1500 TT and free T 51 with Shbg at 16.1 estradiol 78 and DHT over 500. I feel great, but I don't want eventual deleterious effects long term. Not too mention my hematocrit was like 56. Moderation is key in my opinion. I'm trialing out 3 clicks trans scrotal (vs previous 4 )and go from there. I use empower pharmacy. Please with the absorption and consistency. I usually let dry for 2-3 minutes before applying clothes and I rub cream in for about 1minute and no visible or tactile cream detected.

SSHSSA74

I apply 2 clicks after shower in am. And usually shoot for 2nd dose no later than 6 pm. I'm adjusting my protocol to not all scrotal applications though. My recent labs were >1500 TT and free T 51 with Shbg at 16.1 estradiol 78 and DHT over 500. I feel great, but I don't want eventual deleterious effects long term. Not too mention my hematocrit was like 56. Moderation is key in my opinion. I'm trialing out 3 clicks trans scrotal (vs previous 4 )and go from there. I use empower pharmacy. Please with the absorption and consistency. I usually let dry for 2-3 minutes before applying clothes and I rub cream in for about 1minute and no visible or tactile cream detected.
Thank you for the very helpful information! I'm glad you are feeling good.
It looks like your cream is 50mg per click, correct?

Omi7276

I have low SHBG( @9)
I tried everything from 7 mg test ED to 20 mg EOD . Nothing worked . Saw a post from other forum .
This person suggested to run like 400 mg test a week ( split 3 times ) . He personally runs 600 mg .
Finasteride and aromasin needed. I don't know science behind it but this works and it has improved my lipids as well . All symptoms like ED, lethargy, inability to build muscle gone. Mood is positive. Sleep is ace .
People can either debate this is wrong and all but I got my life back .

Nixter

I have low SHBG( @9)
I tried everything from 7 mg test ED to 20 mg EOD . Nothing worked . Saw a post from other forum .
This person suggested to run like 400 mg test a week ( split 3 times ) . He personally runs 600 mg .
Finasteride and aromasin needed. I don't know science behind it but this works and it has improved my lipids as well . All symptoms like ED, lethargy, inability to build muscle gone. Mood is positive. Sleep is ace .
People can either debate this is wrong and all but I got my life back .
Damn, not sure how sustainable that is over the long term

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching